Now, i feel the pain.

Zabak
165 posts Member
edited January 2017
There is nothing i can do, i just got out of a pretty nasty fight against an IGD lead on node 11 in gw, and now full blown GK Barriss (zeta'd, wouldn t be fun otherwise), 5s, and cherry on the top... Chirrut and Baze... everyone G11, lv 85 and crazy mods...and 7* (except gk, 6*)...fun times :D

Replies

• Options
    c'mon this is GW, you have TM advantages, no time limits, you can retreats unlimited times to find the best RNG, as well as you can use multiple teams to fight through...

I'm facing these nasty teams in arena all day long...that's real pain...most of the time I got the drew match to against a squad like GK/5s/Barriss/b2/somebody, b2 consumes at least 3 minutes of the whole 5 minutes, that is a good defensive strategy I reckon.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    pchen3082 wrote: »
    c'mon this is GW, you have TM advantages, no time limits, you can retreats unlimited times to find the best RNG, as well as you can use multiple teams to fight through...

I'm facing these nasty teams in arena all day long...that's real pain...most of the time I got the drew match to against a squad like GK/5s/Barriss/b2/somebody, b2 consumes at least 3 minutes of the whole 5 minutes, that is a good defensive strategy I reckon.

It's a cheese strat and simple to beat if you use empire.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • UltimaRatio84
    124 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Guess what I ran into today... The nastiest team currently available, Barriss Zeta goes without saying...

screenshot_20170106-005727.png

• Options
    Win some and lose some. Though I haven't lost in days ever sense I got emp palp lol
  • Options
    Got IN stormy as my last node today.

Had entire roster alive, top 3 teams TM-charged. Gave up.

Chirrut, baze, palp, shore, rg.

Why even bother!
  • Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »

Why even bother!

Im surprised Stormy wasn't granted unreleased characters, maybe it was one of his alternate accounts.
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    pchen3082 wrote: »

It's a cheese strat and simple to beat if you use empire.

yeah already realised, working in progress on my TFP to G11...
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Options

Why even bother!

Sounds like an offense team i used in tournament
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Options
    Odin_Noah wrote: »

Why even bother!

Im surprised Stormy wasn't granted unreleased characters, maybe it was one of his alternate accounts.

Yea sounds like my 2nd alt acct maybe...
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    My 12th node became the 3* node after I got my top 5 units past 46,600 total power. Needless to say, I believe if you get 50,000 power you'll have to deal with only Node 6, 9 and 10. Can anyone who has max roster confirm?
  • Options
    I got easy node 12 at 46k arena, at 47k I no longer have insane node 11 and 6, usually some chewie/teebo leads