Question about Cody Zeta mechanics

I don't run clones (missing Echo and Cody) but I'd like some clarification on what this means because I might be facing Cody Zeta in arena/tourney and whatnot.
"Clone allies recover 5% of their Max Protection whenever they use a Basic ability."
1. So let's say Fives uses his special which calls Rex to assist. Does Rex heal 5% of his own protection?
2. Fives is attacked by an enemy who has Speed Down. He performs two counter attacks (Omega basic). How much protection does he heal: 0, 5, or 10%?
3. Rex does a basic attack and Echo auto-assists. Does Echo heal 5% of his own protection?

Replies

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    1. Yes
    2. 10%
    3. Yes
  • Options
    yes cody lead is awesome.

all I have to do is kill one glass cannon and as long as 5s is full health and protection(AI leaves him alone untill the end) I win 4v1 battles all the time. When I face a Boba lead I leave Boba(non zeta'ed) until the end and 5s will end up with more health and protection than he started with before it went 1v1.
  • chezhead
    221 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    duplicate
    Post edited by chezhead on
  • Options
    5s counter does count as basic?
  • chezhead
    221 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    5s counter does count as basic?

yes. so imagine sun fac hitting me for 2500 and then getting back 2500+ in health steal and then 10% protection which in my case is 4.5K. so in fact getting hit by a tank with low power makes me stronger.

• Options
    and if you add barris zeta to that....... almost imposible to beat lol
  • Jevon
    133 posts Member
    Options
    Stuns are your best friend
  • chezhead
    221 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

im about ready to zeta my second toon and i want to give it to 5s since i dont even have barris yet. But barris, 5s and Cody look uber meta.

Im afraid Barris will get nerfed and she will be useless to me.

• Options
    chezhead wrote: »
    im about ready to zeta my second toon and i want to give it to 5s since i dont even have barris yet. But barris, 5s and Cody look uber meta.

Could have been reading my mind here, I feel exactly the same way and haven't started farming barriss because of this.
  • Options
    chezhead wrote: »

this is not realy a meta..... this is an anti meta lol imo this is realy bad they will add an ability soon to count that.....
  • Options
    @chezhead Hey you're in my ship shard! I've never seen you move out of the top spot.

I1q67mK.png