Darkside 5a hard help

Tardis1205
102 posts Member
edited January 2016
Is anyone else having problems with chewie on dark side 5a hard. I am having a lot of trouble beating chewie. It seems to go as you expect beating his back up but chewie keeps attacking 2,3 and even 6 times in a row. Stuns don't last a second and healing immunity disappears after his 2nd attack in a row. He constantly heals himself for 16000 and attacks twice in the same turn. It's a pain in the a$$. I've wast 100 energy over the last 2 weeks thinking it was just a glitch that would've been fixed.

Please help.
Post edited by FashionFett on

Replies

• Options
    Just wait til you see 5b...
  • Options
    I'm stuck on Dark Side 6-B. I could probably beat it I had a reliable healer for Darkside or a tank I could taunt with, but without them I can only get the last guy down to about 50% health.
  • Options
    So it's not broken? I've Lvl 64's. 7* Ventress, 6* sidious. 4* maul, 5* night sister healer. Plus whatever I use from friends. Usually plasma. I can't even stun him.
  • Options
    Tardis1205 wrote: »
    So it's not broken? I've Lvl 64's. 7* Ventress, 6* sidious. 4* maul, 5* night sister healer. Plus whatever I use from friends. Usually plasma. I can't even stun him.

I have 2 starred 5-A Hard

My current Dark Side is

Level 64

7* Captain Phasma (Leader)
    5* Darth Sidious
    5* Old Daka
    4* Darth Vader
    4* Talia

All are Tier 7 geared except Sidious who is Tier 8, and all have abilities of 4 or better.
  • Options
    Haven't got old Daka yet. I think I'll target her next. Would come in handy with her revive. Thanks for the advice.
  • Options
    Tardis1205 wrote: »
    Haven't got old Daka yet. I think I'll target her next. Would come in handy with her revive. Thanks for the advice.

Daka and Talia are weak healers compared to light side, but something is better than nothing I guess. I have no Dark Side tank to taunt with. I do have a 4* star Count Dooku with Tier 7 gear too, but I go with Darth Vader because of his much higher health pool. In the harder Dark Side battles when you have weak healing high health characters are quite helpful IMO. Both Vader & Phasma have pretty substantial HP.