Trade Gear

Tralk
135 posts Member
Would be nice if you could trade gear with perhaps a vendor , so for example 10 mk1 czerka stun cuffs could get you 1 mk2 ....
Or even trade with fellow guildies. Just to clear out all this rubbish gear i have amassed.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    This would be cool. A direct exchange rate is a good system.

And currency based exchanges, we would get shafted (shard shop).

Direct trade with guild mates would be abused by alt accounts.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I request MK3 Carbonati Sensor Arrays every day, yes I do the correct challenge to get them, but I go through them like crazy. Seems like all the characters I am gearing needs them. Most of my guildies have over 700+ of them, they want furnaces, I have over 700 of those, I'd love to trade 1-1 in mass amounts.
  • Tralk
    135 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah it would be a handy way of moving around lower gear.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Bhaalor wrote: »
    Yeah I request MK3 Carbonati Sensor Arrays every day, yes I do the correct challenge to get them, but I go through them like crazy. Seems like all the characters I am gearing needs them. Most of my guildies have over 700+ of them, they want furnaces, I have over 700 of those, I'd love to trade 1-1 in mass amounts.

I get that the 700 are exaggerations, but in cases like this, doesn't the guild exchange cover you on this. All you have to do is let the person know your request is up and vise versa.
    Tralk wrote: »
    Yeah it would be a handy way of moving around lower gear.

This is where the abuse could happen. Basically start an alt account and have it geared to the hilt in no time and feed main high lvl gear until needed.

Key reason direct trade doesn't work.