Credit Heist Eewards Sheme

Hello,

I always play the TIER 3 credit Heist battles. I still don't understand why EA/CG designed it so you can score lower rewards (e.g. $1.5M) in the Tier 3 battles than if you played the TIER 2 OR TIER1 battles. The higher tier battles presumably should always provide greater rewards than lower tiers.

The Tier rewards bands overlap significantly.

so basically, over time, isn't it theoretically possible that no matter - whether it's Tier 1, 2, or 3 - each Player can be receiving the SAME average payout of a certain amount like $2 M per battle, In other words, there is a cap on the rate at which we can accumulate rewards. T3s lower range ($1.5M) shouldn't be the mid-range of T2, should it?

I'm just waking up so I don't know if I'm calculating, communicating, evaluating this right.

Replies

• Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Tier 2 most commonly drops 625k which is lower than tier 3's lowest
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »

Yes but the amount of times people receive the 1.5 mil is insane. (myself at least 6-8 times)

I'm not saying tier 3 has given out at least 6-8 1.5 mil but the 1.5 mil in tier 4 should have the same RNG as 10 mil which is almost never received.

• Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »

Yes but the amount of times people receive the 1.5 mil is insane. (myself at least 6-8 times)

I'm not saying tier 3 has given out at least 6-8 1.5 mil but the 1.5 mil in tier 4 should have the same RNG as 10 mil which is almost never received.

+INFINITY
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options

Trust me, it is.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options

Trust me, it is.

i got 1.5 mil again and none of my scoundrels ever lose protection

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

1.5mil is 1mil less than the normal 2.5mil. 10mil on the other hand is a whopping 7.5mil more. So you can get 1.5mil seven times, 10mil one time and you're still better of than the normal 2.5mil. That kinda justifies 10mil being less common.
    that said, i ofcourse wouldn't mind more credits eventhough i'm not suffering from the so called "creditcrunch"
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

1.5mil is 1mil less than the normal 2.5mil. 10mil on the other hand is a whopping 7.5mil more. So you can get 1.5mil seven times, 10mil one time and you're still better of than the normal 2.5mil. That kinda justifies 10mil being less common.
    that said, i ofcourse wouldn't mind more credits eventhough i'm not suffering from the so called "creditcrunch"

Yea but 1.5 mil is a slap in the face. And 10 mil is a miracle. I shouldn't expect to get either but i always seem to get 1.5 mil.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

Not to mention the vast majority have never seen 10 million drop, ever, while I'm quite sure just about everyone has gotten the 1.5 slap in the face.
  • Options
    I got the fabled 10M prize once. The day they launched ships.
  • Options
    A guildmate hit 10 million this current heist and the last one.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I hit 7.5 in the last one and 5 the one before that. Not complaining.
  • Synergy
    140 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    1.5 and 2.5 in this one. More credits is always good but I don't care too much. Having never pulled chromiums, my bottleneck (besides gear/mods) is character shards, not the credits needed to promote them. Whereas my guildies will post screenshots of them having a bunch of shards but not enough credits.
  • Options
    I've been on a 3M to 4M streak the past 2 months or so. It's so sad.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    I got 5M and 2.5M from this one and I was so excited. First time I'd gotten anything other than straight 2.5 millions lol.