Get your 7* raid Han! ...and DEFINITELY Heroic Tank mid February

YoungJedi
89 posts Member
edited January 2017
Outer Rim Job is currently recruiting for Heroic Rancor and Normal Tank.

Heroic Rancor: Initial 0 damage period for everyone to register for rewards. After 24 hrs, free for all only for players without 7* Han Solo. 5 hrs later, cleanup FFA. This is intended for people to max out HS as quickly as possible - because it's good for them (to beat superfast STH or JE in PVP), and it's good for the guild (especially tank p4).

Normal Tank: Open FFA, currently takes us 1 refresh.

Most raid times are in the afternoon to evening, EST. Guild reset is 6:30p eastern.

And the best part is... WE HAVE A PLAN FOR HEROIC TANK
We recently underwent a guild merge/trade. 16 members went to a sister guild to clear heroic tank. Currently the top 20 players deal 75% of the total damage - the so-called super team approach proposed by Alpha Squad. We will undergo a guild un-merger in mid February and both guilds will be clearing heroic tank. This un-merger will DEFINITELY happen - there is no doubt that all 100 members will be collecting GK shards soon.

In the meantime, we are looking for active players approaching end game - near level 85 and capable of pushing 1-2 teams to G10/11 in the next few weeks. You'll enjoy top heroic rancor rewards and normal tank rewards to help you along the way. Please PM me here or in LINE chat under "welbymd" - thanks!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/79590/the-underpowered-guilds-guide-to-clearing-heroic-aat-the-super-team-strategy/p1
Guild: OuterRimJob
Ally code: 339-952-973
Post edited by YoungJedi on

Replies

• Options
    Still have spots open, PM or LINE welbymd. Thanks!
  • YoungJedi
    89 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    We're already planning for the un-merger in February, when both ORJ and our sister guild will be clearing heroic tank. Join now for rancor HS shards and to save a spot to get tank GK shards!
    Post edited by YoungJedi on
  • Options
    bump... looking for players close to end game and working on finishing their heroic tank teams.
  • Options
    Still have spots open! We are currently the feeder guild to supply replacements into our sister heroic tank guild, but we will be unmerging in February and BOTH guilds will be clearing heroic tank soon. Join now!
  • Options
    44/50 atm, come join heroic rancor, normal tank soon to be heroic tank.
  • Options
    Heroic tank tearing your guild apart? We have the solution- Join Outer Rim Job clearing heroic rancor and normal tank, as we prepare to next month un-merge with our sister guild New Resistance (rank #143) that is clearing heroic rancor and heroic tank. We will leave no one behind as we build up Outer Rim Job to also clear heroic tank. PM me or find me in LINE under "welbymd" - thanks! ORJ is 47/50 and NR is 50/50.
  • Options
    ORJ at 48/50. Normal tank open today and heroic rancor will open tomorrow. LINE "welbymd"
  • Options
    Still 2 open spots. Heroic rancor FFA starts tonight, come on over!
  • Options
    1 last spot open, PM me in LINE under "welbymd" thanks
  • Options
    2 spots open, we had a promotion to fill our sister heroic tank guild (rank #130). ORJ clears heroic rancor and normal tank, with planned unmerger in February and clear heroic tank.
  • Options
    Still a couple of spots open, due to another promotion to our sister guild.
    If you're free, come before we finish both heroic rancor and normal tank today. LINE "welbymd"
  • Options
    We were so briefly at 50/50... but back to having a couple of spots open today.
    ORJ is heroic rancor, normal tank, with planned guild unmerger in February and then heroic tank.
    LINE "welbymd"
  • Options
    Still two spots open. Have normal tank raid open now (will finish tomorrow), and heroic rancor open now with FFA tomorrow.
  • Options
    back at 49/50 after one guildee had to quit due to real life obligations...

Heroic rancor, normal tank with very real plan to unmerge in February and have both guilds clear heroic tank.
    PM me here or in LINE "welbymd" thanks!
  • Options
    bump!
  • Options
    last spot still open... with only a couple of weeks left before planned unmerger, looking for someone who is level 85 and has two teams at or close to G10/11
  • Options
    One maybe two spots still... Normal tank open now, heroic rancor opening tonight.
  • Options
    We're looking to replace an inactive member. Just finished normal tank this morning and heroic rancor this evening. Next heroic rancor will start tomorrow and next normal tank Thursday morning. To repeat until... heroic tank in mid February.

PM me here or in LINE "welbymd" thanks!
  • Options
    Still looking to replace 1-2 inactives. Have 3 more raids planned this week - will kick of February with a bang! And yes, we will unmerge guilds in mid February and start farming heroic tank here too.
  • RockinMini
    8 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    It's a great guild, I just joined last week and couldn't be happier! If your guild isn't getting you what you want out of the game, you should definitely check us out!
  • Options
    still 2 spots to replace inactives. we have heroic tank in a couple of weeks!
  • Options
    I'm interested just left my dead tier 5 rancor guild
    171-412-161
    https://swgoh.gg/u/jayisbored/