Shardmates: Ebel, Debo, Gilly174, Amorant, Saintjza, Fatal1ty, Dark Helmet, Stingray, etc

Prev1
Mewingloki
515 posts Member
edited April 2017
Hey all this is CT 27244, I keep searching for threads for our shard but haven't had any luck yet - so I figured I'd try creating one!

Frequent top 20 players include: Ebel, Debo, Gilly174, Saintjza, Fatal1ty, Dark Helmet, Stingray, Arnoldt, Shadowhand, Zanon, Amorant, and more.
Post edited by Mewingloki on

Replies

• Options
    Dark Helmet here....CST time zone. You're in cst as well right?
  • Options
    Hey there Dark! I am indeed, 6pm cst payout here.
  • Options
    So how big of a pushover is my squad on D lol?
  • Options
    Hah sorry about that. I've been avoiding attacking you, but I had to do it this time for #1.

I was able to take out ep right away once baze's taunt stopped. After that I picked off boba then Kylo. Rex doesn't do much against my team since I don't depend on debuffs.
  • Options
    Lol well you left me a few minutes to slide back forward at least, 1st-3rd is all good lol xD Cannot stand the last 60 second swap from 1st to 5th though lol - JTrump is notorious for that!

I need to try your team again sometime. I tried it once while I was running Cody but found that no one on the team could do more damage than bariss healed for lol. It was pitiful haha. I feel like I'm just scared of her now even after benching the clones lol.
  • Options
    Gilly here. Your squad is fantastic
  • Options
    My payout is 6 am est....boo for me I'm usually sleeping
  • Options
    And could anyone give me feedback on defense please
  • Options
    Hey there Gilly! Welcome!

For me so far, Kenobi is the scariest thing - and there isn't much stopping me from going all in on him. Even if RG tries to save him, kenobi taunts again on the first crit so I usually just go all in killing kenobi first. Those with kenobi + bariss are gross lol.....

Royal Guard and Vader don't usually get to do too much. Royal Guard can't help protect kenobi since he auto taunts again when RG takes a crit - after that a good shock keeps him occupied. I've been able to tenacity up and then ability block b2 most matches to negate vader as well. I personally find the teams with vader, b2 and shore/baze harder to deal with since I have to hit the tank, which triggers b2, which erases my tenacity before vader goes.

You probably have some awesome executes and saber throws on offense - I don't think the AI does a good job of throwing it at the right people at the right times though lol. Your vader likes to throw his saber at my Boba even when he doesn't have debuffs on him haha (still crits for 15k!!).

• Options
    I've been hoarding my zetas until the dust settles, I have a Zinn team for raid and I have zader. But right now I'm trying to survive with these zaul teams without spending the zetas. My team is more tailored to them than to your team which is very well put together.

I have finished my clones, maul,but I'm also working on my sid and doku. I have Barris ready as well, but I want to make sure that I have a good idea where the meta is heading before I spend anymore zeta. I'm barely competitive atm, but it's been much more fun being the underdog in the last couple of months. I also haven't bought any of the new content in the hopes of getting it ftp style. Not having chase has hurt me quite a bit.
  • Options
    I hear ya. Our guild just finally took heroic down a few weeks back - So i had given my zetas to Cody and Fives to help make that a reality, and hold first in the raid payout. I chose to get a legup in the raid for a faster kenobi over zeta advantage in arena haha.

I really wanted to play with Maul and Sith, but now they are everywhere and it's only going to get worse. There is NOTHING more boring than mirror matches determined by the speed of your mod and dodge RNG. Playing my own Maul team against everyone else's Maul team sounds just plain dumb. I think I missed my chance to go down the Maul road lol. I also am not sitting on a chirrut either lol....got ahold of all the other rogue one toons, but not him lol. Just going to keep running good 'ol Rex for now!

You seem to be doing alright for yourself though - I feel like I see you in the top 10 most days and I still would rather attack a Maul team than attack yours lol.
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words. I am also working on Kylo, I think he's the hardest toon to take down in PvP. Andi wanted to go down the maul road, but let me you said it is too late for us. As soone as baze and chirrut are available, I'll be farming them, but for now I'm going to just keep treading water until I get more information.
  • Force174
    55 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I park myself in 2nd and go to sleep hoping that I stay there by my 6 am est payout. I am never awake that early
    Post edited by Force174 on
  • Options
    Ah Gilly! Nihilus lead eh? Did you get to play much with it yet against our leaderboard?
  • Options
    He's only g10. And I haven't committed to modding him, but I am still messing around...the maul teams are beatable,but your team is giving me trouble.
  • Options
    It is your kylo
  • Options
    Thats interesting to hear! I haven't tried attacking you recently - I actually found myself unable to beat Groggy this weekend out of nowhere. Boy has zeta QGJ, zeta yoda, and kenobi now. I'm also struggling with Debo's Zeta Maul + chaze/kenobi setup at the moment. The rest of the Maul teams have remained pretty manageable on offense, waiting to see what people do with Nihilus >.>
  • Options
    Hiii guys..
    One of my guild mates actually found this post.. Was fun reading haha :wink:
    You guys use line ? ID: fatal1ty.
    I usually record a lot of arena battles and share em with my guildies ^
    Laters :blush:
  • Mewingloki
    515 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hey welcome Fatal1ty! Glad you wound up here one way or another!

I am on Line: mewingloki

I searched you real quick and it only returned Asian characters / guy on a motorcycle lol - that you?

Would love to see videos!
    Post edited by Mewingloki on
  • Options
    Sounds good man :wink:
    No thats not me haha, there is a dot in my ID.
    For some reason I cant find you on Line, and now I encountered: Maximum search limit exceeded :sweat:
  • Options
    Gilly or Dark - you guys on Line / interested in a shard chat?
  • Options
    I use discord. any of you guys interested in joining my guild?
  • Force174
    55 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I tried looking you up on line...no luck. My line I'd is gilly174
  • Options
    Oh, hmm I get confused by the usernames versus IDs sometimes. My Line ID is mewingloki
  • Options
    My line id is darkhelmet1234
  • Options
    Mewingloki wrote: »
    Hey all this is CT 27244, I keep searching for threads for our shard but haven't had any luck yet - so I figured I'd try creating one!

Frequent top 20 players include: Ebel, Debo, Gilly174, JTrumpCaldVeers, Fatal1ty, Dark Helmet, Stingray, Arnoldt, Zanon, Groggy, Amorant, Daxton, saintjza, and more.

Frequent top 20 players include: Ebel, Debo, Gilly174, JTrumpCaldVeers, Fatal1ty, Dark Helmet, Stingray, Arnoldt, Zanon, Groggy, Amorant, Daxton, saintjza, and more.

• Options
    Hi,ebel here.
    My time zone is JST 6 pm.
    I'm sorry that my reply to you is delayed.

• Options
    Hey there Ebel! Welcome!

You don't share a payout time with any of us so far - that's good to know!!

Do you happen to have a Line ID? We have a group chat going if you are interested.
  • Options
    My line id is think34.
  • Options

JTrump is in my guild, I'll pass this along