Borrow a Baze????

MPac
196 posts Member
edited January 2017
So can a toon with no leader ability show up and be borrowed from an ally in cantina and light/dark battles?

My buddy thought it was who your squad arena leader was so he put Baze in there for me but I have yet to see him.

(My bad if this was posted elsewhere.)

Replies

• Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    You need to make him leader for a battle of DS LS Cantina Nodes or Challenges. Only requires 1 battle and the leader will change to the last one which was manually selected
  • Options
    I also thought it was whoever your arena leader was, so thanks for that info since I couldn't find that anywhere else in game.

It'd be nice if there was an option where you could manually set who you wanted your ally toon to be regardless of who you used as leader elsewhere.
  • Options
    Smithie wrote: »
    You need to make him leader for a battle of DS LS Cantina Nodes or Challenges. Only requires 1 battle and the leader will change to the last one which was manually selected

this

it is not your arena leader

Just ask your friend to play a battle and switch leaders in the part of game you wanted to
    borrow him in.

Need to switch for each type of battle so said toon can be used and that particular part of the game.
  • Options
    The leader is the last leader you used in each sector of play.

If you need it in Cantina, then he must play a Cantina all the way through eith him in the lead. Then most likely you will need to back out of the game and go back in to find and select him on yours. It is also never a guarantee that he will show up the first time you enter if you have 50 or so allies it won't place all 50 at once.