Maul leader sith squad

So im planning to go for a sith squad. Which should be able to top100
I want to have maul,dooku,vader in it and either more sith or empire characters. I dont want no frankenstein squad so anny suggerstions who should lead? And who to add?

Replies

• Options
    If you zeta maul he can get top 10.
  • Options
    Flamethrow wrote: »
    If you zeta maul he can get top 10.

Sure .. But in which squad?
  • Options
    So the nr 1 on my shard runs
    -zeta lead maul
    -TIE Pilot
    -EP
    -Shoretrooper
    -SF

All 200+ speed (yes even maul)

Noone can touch him. So for your team if you want to use dooku,maul and Vader i wiuld try Maul zeta lead, dooku, vader, TFP (he needs to outpace biggs) and shoretrooper if you have him.
  • Options
    Flamethrow wrote: »
    So the nr 1 on my shard runs
    -zeta lead maul
    -TIE Pilot
    -EP
    -Shoretrooper
    -SF

All 200+ speed (yes even maul)

Noone can touch him. So for your team if you want to use dooku,maul and Vader i wiuld try Maul zeta lead, dooku, vader, TFP (he needs to outpace biggs) and shoretrooper if you have him.

I dont have shore.. I have 40 shards -.- and tfp is 2 star but next on my list to work on
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    If your only aiming for top 100 you might as well build a sweet sith squad, full sith. I would recommend maul/Vader/ep/dooku/savage/sidious. Until you have zetas I would use ep lead. Once you can zetas do Vader or maul. If you plan on zeta Vader I would use sidious instead of savage. If you zeta maul I would use savage instead of sid, why not use his brother if he is the leader, even though it kind of makes savage unique useless(which I think is one of coolest unique in game)

Let the hate flow through you.
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    If your only aiming for top 100 you might as well build a sweet sith squad, full sith. I would recommend maul/Vader/ep/dooku/savage/sidious. Until you have zetas I would use ep lead. Once you can zetas do Vader or maul. If you plan on zeta Vader I would use sidious instead of savage. If you zeta maul I would use savage instead of sid, why not use his brother if he is the leader, even though it kind of makes savage unique useless(which I think is one of coolest unique in game)

Let the hate flow through you.

Thats exactly what i thought haha.well if only all players would play like this .. But no.. They seem to love frankenstein squads, where 2 nobody pilots, a coward named lando, a han in a stormtrooper uniform and the great emperor team up.. Weird af . Shouldnt squads be cool and/or bound to lore?
  • Options
    I have maul zeta. can get first with maul lead, palp, b2, boba, shore.

that or maul, vader, palp, b2, shore
  • Options
    maul team has a hard time with kenibi, chaze, wiggs teams
  • Options
    Jizzaouse wrote: »
    I have maul zeta. can get first with maul lead, palp, b2, boba, shore.

that or maul, vader, palp, b2, shore

What about maul, Vader, palp, shore, boba?
  • Options
    Would a maul zeta with palp, Vader, shore, boba work?
  • Options
    Would maul work without shore?? Or does he have a cantina node?
  • Options
    Aizfgas wrote: »
    Would maul work without shore?? Or does he have a cantina node?
    No shore is p2p for now but he doesn't need shore I just want him bc I have him 7*
  • Options

You aren't doing it right if u have problems with that team. It's easy.
  • Options
    If I was going with a sith squad I would have Maul (L), Dooku, Vader, Palp, Sun Fac. Zeta for Maul lead so that the start of the round the only target for the opponent is a counter attacking, dispelling tank with hopefully ~100k ehp. Then if everything has worked right SF has dispelled any taunts and you can get the pain train rolling with debuffs.
  • Options
    Check out my zeta maul / sith team
    https://youtu.be/RobOxecqZhc
  • Options
    It's really sad seeing Sidious with Offense Up score a crit against Palpatine for a whopping 6474 damage. He's supposed to be an attacker?
  • Options
    Skykraker wrote: »

You aren't doing it right if u have problems with that team. It's easy.

what am I doing wrong?
  • Options
    DraKie wrote: »

I run the same team. holds its own just fine, few days and i'm going to zeta sid too.
  • Options
    Louerd wrote: »
    DraKie wrote: »

I run the same team. holds its own just fine, few days and i'm going to zeta sid too.

Yes! Please let me know how he is after you zeta him. I'm weeks out from another full zeta for sid.
  • Options
    It's really sad seeing Sidious with Offense Up score a crit against Palpatine for a whopping 6474 damage. He's supposed to be an attacker?

Right! He's supposed to ignore armor too? Mine is gear 10 critting at 6400.. so sad rn
  • Darth_Vanquis
    64 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Sid really needs a little dmg boost, 20% wouldn't be too much. 6,400 crit would be 4,266 regular dmg, +20% boost to 5,120 (7,680 crit), ok nevermind that's not enough either. 50% boost maybe then.

Does an Ignore Armor hit crit? I can't say that I've seen one.
  • Options
    Sid really needs a little dmg boost, 20% wouldn't be too much. 6,400 crit would be 4,266 regular dmg, +20% boost to 5,120 (7,680 crit), ok nevermind that's not enough either. 50% boost maybe then.

They do. As i remember right, lets say 4k basic uncrit would be 6k crit.. Now with armor ignore.. Its 4k+ 2k (whatever) so 6k dmg uncrit.. The crit would be 6k+2k so 8k
  • Options
    Aizfgas wrote: »

They do. As i remember right, lets say 4k basic uncrit would be 6k crit.. Now with armor ignore.. Its 4k+ 2k (whatever) so 6k dmg uncrit.. The crit would be 6k+2k so 8k

Ahh ok cool. So just enough to do a couple points of damage to a tank under Barriss :P
  • Options
    Its like a normal attack + 1-5k depending on armor.. This 1-5k cant crit