On the other han...

Anyone seen not sth being used. I've never come across him. Does no one have him or is he not that good?

Replies

• Options
    Some people use him in rebel teams. Many people have him 7* but don't use him as he is pretty underwhelming.
  • Grpeephole303
    1076 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    He tends to be used in Wiggs teams.

But if your not in a old shard you might not have a Wiggs team in your arena

The question is.... how long have you been playing
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    st han is pretty good imo, still use him from time to time in arena (februari shard). The fact that he is a rebel and a scoundrel makes him even more worth farming.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Han Solo is great for the credit heist and in aat heroic I see him in some 1.5m damage Rebel teams.

In arena rarely ever seen him, he was more useful before Shore when you could go in and stun the biggest enemy threat right away, nowadays I only use him in tourney when I face droids to take away their speed by stunning JE
  • Options
    You mean raid Han? - NOT STHan ?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    pargame wrote: »
    You mean raid Han? - NOT STHan ?

i'm also confused, either way my previous comment applies to both xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I've been using STH on my arena team with EP, TFP, Boba, and B2 because he is currently my best option for a taunting tank. I am working on others, but he is fairly tough, gives tm, and I have mine modded for speed.
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    I plan on using him in a rebels team with wiggs and Jyn or Bistan. Jyn makes sth great again as he no longer needs to be a glass cannon speed queen to brutalize the enemy team, he simply needs to be targeted by Jyn's aoe and he gains 100% TM and can taunt and give the rest of the team TM. However this team is hard countered by shoretrooper, unless you also have a very fast boba and can dispel him.
  • Options
    He's a pretty good tank, but he mostly boils down to a TM-machine. You just throw up his taunt and let the enemy team donate a few full TM bars to you.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    OP is saying "not sth" right? So he means raid Han, unless STH is not Stormtrooper Han anymore?
  • Options
    KeKattia wrote: »
    OP is saying "not sth" right? So he means raid Han, unless STH is not Stormtrooper Han anymore?

I guess that would mean Raid Han.

In which case, Raid Han is a decent character with pretty strong abilities, who is slightly hampered by some bad defensive stats.
  • Yourmasagoer
    25 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    KeKattia wrote: »

Bingo. I had Saturday night blank and couldn't think what to call him
  • Options
    Also for once I am OP. My life is complete
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    ORIGINAL POSTER you couldn't think of Han Solo? Lol
    Anyways he isn't the greatest anymore because of shore/baze. He was apart of some of the best early rebel teams.
    Anymore he just doesn't cut it, he is pretty good for phase 4 aat rebel squad tho.
    His evasion up is sweet plus he has a counter attack.
    I think they should zeta his unique to where he can either ignore taunts with his basic, or dispell with his basic.
  • Options
    He's also handy in GW - until node 12 when you face Baze.
  • Options
    Anyone seen not sth being used. I've never come across him. Does no one have him or is he not that good?

Who fecking cares
  • Options
    RyanRen wrote: »
    He's also handy in GW - until node 12 when you face Baze.

He's great stunning Baze, IMO.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Vegeta wrote: »

Who fecking cares

Are you very funny or angry?
  • Options

Who fecking cares

Are you very funny or angry?

I am hilarious pal
  • Options
    Very good title. Love the play on words. Kudos bro.
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Options

Who fecking cares

You do, apparently.
  • Vegeta
    379 posts Member
    Options
    BrillO wrote: »

Who fecking cares

You do, apparently.

Its cos he was spamming my posts and everyone elses with that message
  • Yourmasagoer
    25 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Just your post I think. Was it the boring one about when jedi luke will appear?

But I love the fact you hunted me and found me. Will you kill me next?
  • Vegeta
    379 posts Member
    Options
    Jay_cube1 wrote: »
    Very good title. Love the play on words. Kudos bro.

It was a good one, when someone else did it. He stole that off someone else!
  • Vegeta
    379 posts Member
    Options
    Just your post I think. Was it the boring one about when jedi luke will appear?

But I love the fact you hunted me and found me. Will you kill me next?

Not that boring got loads of discussion n inside knowledge, i doubt your good enough to unlock him when out! You love me? Weirdo!

Kill ya? Are you an absolute freak aswell as in love with me and boring as ****! Tell ur mum i said hi and see her later!
  • Options
    Brilliant, are you 12. You entertain me. Yes, I am in love with you. I have no idea who you are but I love you. I will pass on your regards to my mother,that's very kind of you.
  • Vegeta
    379 posts Member
    Options
    Brilliant, are you 12. You entertain me. Yes, I am in love with you. I have no idea who you are but I love you. I will pass on your regards to my mother,that's very kind of you.

Thanks thats very sweet babe :-)
  • Options
    Glad we're friends now.
  • Vegeta
    379 posts Member
    Options
    Glad we're friends now.

Of course just a bit keyboard warroring. We cud never be mad with each other :-*