Darth maul zeta team?

My team rn is palp leader, Vader, shore, boba, and TFP. The thing I want to see is should I take out TFP and put in maul, zeta him, put him as leader? Palp and Vader are already sith, maul is an amazing counter for qui gon and GK and with zeta barris, so maybe it could work. Palp is a great leader but zeta maul seems epic. Would it work? All of them benefit from mauls leader besides shore and boba, but shore is supposed to tank and boba with high potency can ability block dispellers so that can help a lot. Would this work?

Replies

• Options
    Lots of people are on-board with the Maul zeta, the key being to add lots and lots of speed to Maul. I'm aiming for a similar team currently, keep us updated and let us know how it goes
  • Options
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    Lots of people are on-board with the Maul zeta, the key being to add lots and lots of speed to Maul. I'm aiming for a similar team currently, keep us updated and let us know how it goes

Yessir I'll do it. I'll probably 7 star maul before I can even unlock zetas but he's at the top of my list rn
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    Options
    I was thinking of Maul lead, Sid, ep, barris... Still deciding on 5th but might go with b2.
    So many bariss Baze Chirrut teams showing up with crazy heals, TM gain and counter attacks. Daze, shock and heal immunity might start really messing with them. Hopefully they fix mauls daze.
  • Options
    I wonder if a maul zeta with shore and Vader, EP, and boba?
  • Options
    I need info on this as well.... I'm 12/20 on zetas... have a fully maxed speedy empire team (EP/Vader/Boba/Shore/B2) fully *7 G11, 240+ boba / 212+ ep / 196+ vader really fast...

My Maul is *7 G8 (almost G9), and in 2 weeks I will have to decide.

Considering there will be lots of Kenobis in my arena soon (1 or 2 months) I will probably Zeta Maul instead of Vader.
    Do or do not...
  • Options
    Check out my zeta maul / sith team
    https://youtu.be/RobOxecqZhc
  • Options
    DraKie wrote: »

That was badass
  • Options
    What is zeta?
  • Options
    What is zeta?

I'd to know too, I quoted the game for 1year |:
  • Options

It's cool but I think 5 Sith is counter-productive, the goal is to have your Sith stealthed in case someone has a faster Wiggs but with all 5 in stealth the target becomes free to choose again. Also using force crush before culling blade is a mistake on a Maul team unless you face Chaze or Shore as with EP and Maul you can set up for a guaranteed crit cull of 25-35k and basically insta kill an opponent (in the video Palpatine)

For me the best Maul team I have built for both offense and defense was Maul zeta lead, EP, GK, Barriss Zeta and b2.
    Barriss zeta can be subbed with Vader without much loss on offense but on defense it's more manageable. You can sub Shore in for GK unless you face a super fast QGJ, in that case I recommend RG to prevent the free offense up
  • Options
    Vader l, boba,tusken shaman,gguard,and sid.. Everybody dies in round one haha but enemy has 20 debuffs, aa dispells and u lost .. Right?
  • Options
    KeKattia wrote: »

It's cool but I think 5 Sith is counter-productive, the goal is to have your Sith stealthed in case someone has a faster Wiggs but with all 5 in stealth the target becomes free to choose again. Also using force crush before culling blade is a mistake on a Maul team unless you face Chaze or Shore as with EP and Maul you can set up for a guaranteed crit cull of 25-35k and basically insta kill an opponent (in the video Palpatine)

For me the best Maul team I have built for both offense and defense was Maul zeta lead, EP, GK, Barriss Zeta and b2.
    Barriss zeta can be subbed with Vader without much loss on offense but on defense it's more manageable. You can sub Shore in for GK unless you face a super fast QGJ, in that case I recommend RG to prevent the free offense up

I know :/ I just like to use the wet noodles and win almost every match auto play. The dodges are so real