80 Bronzium cards, 4 heroes unlocked, not in my character inventory

Has anyone else ever opened a large number of Bronzium cards and received heroes, then have these heroes not be available. I unlocked 3* veers, 4* Dathcha, a duplicate Clone wars chewie, and 4* Ahsoka Tano using my 20000 ally points today.

However, these heroes are not in my characters list, as unactivated or activated. I submitted a support ticket but really worried that I got screwed. Can they do anything?

Replies

• Options
    Do you have an swgoh.gg profile?
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    Are you sure you just didn't get a single shard for them....
    The animation for single shard and full character drop are very similar.
  • Options
    I saw star #'s in their names. I'm assuming that means a full character. Could be wrong. I am new so I'm hoping this is just me being uninformed.
  • Options
    Yeah, you pulled single shards, and the star level you saw is the star level you are working towards (in your case, whatever atar level the character would unl9ck at since youbdon't have them already).
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    4 shard for 80 cards is about right

4 full toons for 80 would be some incredible luck.
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I double checked and you're right. Appreciate the help :)
  • Options
    My son opened about 25000 aly points worth of cards yesterday and pulled a Manga guard, ig86, ahsoka, and a jedi counselor. He already had counselor and ahsoka so he ended up getting shards but he didn't have the droids unlocked yet. That was about 100 packs and he got 4 full characters
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Opening a single shard makes it look like your getting the full character, it even shows the star level you have them at. Ive opened 1 bronzium every day since they took out the bistan u-wing data pack. I've gotten quite a few single shards.
  • Options
    Bill0207 wrote: »
    My son opened about 25000 aly points worth of cards yesterday and pulled a Manga guard, ig86, ahsoka, and a jedi counselor. He already had counselor and ahsoka so he ended up getting shards but he didn't have the droids unlocked yet. That was about 100 packs and he got 4 full characters

Wow. The force is with him.

I foresee that he will become the most powerful Jedi we have ever seen
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Bill0207 wrote: »

You should have him sim your cantina battles for B2 and Aayla shards.