Character Idea: Droideka

Before we start, here is a list of my other character ideas and reworks: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/82432/zagrics-collection-thread-of-character-ideas-concepts#latest

Droidekas or Destroyer Droids were a type of droid used by the Trade Federation during the invasion of Naboo and later by the Confederacy of Independent Systems (CIS) during the Clone Wars. They were equipped with both offensive and defensive weaponry and could transform into a ball to get around quicker.

Tags: Dark Side, Separatist, Droid, Attacker

Twin Blasters (Basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to attack a second time. Each attack adds +5% damage to this ability.

Fortify (Special): Droideka recharges, gaining Retribution for 2 turns and recovering 25% Protection. (3 Turn cooldown)

Deflector Shields (Unique): Droideka gains +10% bonus Protection for each Separatist/Droid ally and has a 50% chance upon taking damage to inflict 35% of the damage taken back to the enemy.

In conclusion, I made the Droideka a character with high damage output potential if it stays long enough on the battlefield. I hope you like this idea, let me know what you think of it in the comments below and have a nice day.

latest?cb=20091201144945
Believe in yourself or no one else will.

Replies

• Options
    Zagric wrote: »
    Before we start, here is a list of my other character ideas and reworks: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/82432/zagrics-collection-thread-of-character-ideas-concepts#latest

Droidekas or Destroyer Droids were a type of droid used by the Trade Federation during the invasion of Naboo and later by the Confederacy of Independent Systems (CIS) during the Clone Wars. They were equipped with both offensive and defensive weaponry and could transform into a ball to get around quicker.

Tags: Dark Side, Separatist, Droid, Attacker

Twin Blasters (Basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to attack a second time. Each attack adds +5% damage to this ability.

Fortify (Special): Droideka recharges, gaining Retribution for 2 turns and recovering 25% Protection. (3 Turn cooldown)

Deflector Shields (Unique): Droideka gains +10% bonus Protection for each Separatist/Droid ally and has a 50% chance upon taking damage to inflict 35% of the damage taken back to the enemy.

In conclusion, I made the Droideka a character with high damage output potential if it stays long enough on the battlefield. I hope you like this idea, let me know what you think of it in the comments below and have a nice day.

latest?cb=20091201144945

...You forgot to add that roll-up ability (which should increase speed & evasion)...
  • Options
    Idk I kind of imagine him like B2 or Dooku where he does low damage but attacks very often, also what would in general his stats be like, would it be standard attacker glass cannon or like Vader, savage and ren where they say they're attackers but are tanks in disguise
  • Options
    I actually think this would be a great character to use the ability: damage immunity. Could be a nice alter to the meta
    《Belief is not Required》
  • Options
    So I made my own version a few weeks ago and just found this subforum area to post it. After posting my idea I was skimming through and found yours. Fairly similar ideas, but very different at the same time. Check mine out if ya got a chance.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/87841/droideka-character-idea#latest