New to the forum, seeking for advice

Hi guys, this is my first post
After always clearing gw since the update, i am finally stopped today by 4 straight run against lv 59-62 7* purple toons. Nasty day.
i'm f2p level 57 hit rank 90 yesterday but dropped to 120 in the morning but manage to climb up to 90 again
this is my character

Sidius 5* l 57 gear 7
Lumi 6* l 56 gear 7
GS 4* l 56 gear 7
poe 4* l 55 gear 7
luke 4* l 54 gear 6
daka 4* l 54 gear 6
ig88 3* l 51 gear 7
jc 4* l 50 gear 7
phasma 3* l 50 gear 5
jawa 3* l 49 gear 6
chewie 4* l 48 gear 6
ig86 3* l 47 gear 5
talia 3* l 46 gear 5
Fost 2* l 43 gear 6

it is certain a can't fight 4 consecutive gw against those purple geared 7* lv 59-62
So any advices are really appreciated :)
May the force with us all
TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50

Replies

• Options
    Appears to me like you split your shipments unless you got some lucky bronzium pack drops. For example arena: Sidius & ig88. Cantina: daka and Poe. Galacitic Wars: lumi, phasma, ig86

I clear gw daily with a 7* Luminara, 5* JC, 4* Bariss, and two 7* damage dealers. Ild advise you to focus on getting your main team in arena to 7* ASAP. Also putting one more star into JC and Daka would help with completing GWs.

There are alot of good threads on here and Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/ if need help with deciding which team composition works for you. For example fastest to 7* for you would be sidious, luminara, Poe or daka, then one cantina missions hero and maybe another gw or arena hero after the above reach 7*. For example Sidious, Poe, ig88, poggle, lumi. Is a good team that you can achieve fairly quickly and there's a few other teams if go with the phasma or daka route. Geo soldier is strong now too.

Research the above. Pick a path and execute. Stop splitting shipments unless need a star in your healers to pass GW. Using your crystals to refresh cantina once or twice a day may speed this up too. More then I planned to write. Hope this helps. GL
  • Options
    @Llewella thank you for the advice. So basically it's better to 7* heroes asap?
    because i'm afraid once i rank one of my toon to 7* the difficulty of gw suddenly jump harder
  • Options
    @Admiral_Steven yes Gw will get harder. I have a few healers I farm up when I can jc 5*, lumi 7*, bariss 4*, ewok elder 3*, daka 5* all to help with gw. Today was actually one of the first times I got beat in Gw. I've always focused on my arena team because that's what rewards crystal and you but refreshes with them so it fuels the machine Etcetc. So if gw gets harder at the expense of better team for arena that is your call. Maybe wait till your lumi is 7* if worried about that? Gl
  • Options
    I think I will promote Sid and lumi at same time
  • Options
    I think I will promote Sid and lumi at same time