Who do you want to become a pilot?

Prev1
I'd like to see Dooku get a ship. The meta totally left him behind, so a ship would be a good way to give somebody that a lot of players have invested in some relevance again. Cad Bane is also a pretty awful character that a lot of people have leveled for the Scoundrel events, and giving him a ship would make him seem like less of a resource dump. Finally, Han Solo needs a ship. If CG is determined to give the Falcon to the new characters, at least give Han the Imperial ship they stole and took to Endor.

Replies

• Options
    Problem with Han is that you'd have to have (non-Clone Wars) Chewbacca and (Raid) Han Solo as pilots. Non-Clone Wars Chewie doesn't exist yet. Raid Han exists, but he's not common, so most players won't be able to use the ship. If the average player doesn't even have a hope of using something that iconic, they won't be getting optimal revenue.

Although it would be kind of neat if they did the Milennium Falcon from escaping Executor, with Stormtrooper Han, Leia, (non-Clone Wars) Chewbacca, and Luke as pilots.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    It would be nice to see Cody get a republic attack shuttle, Darth Sidious get his T-2c shuttle, and if it is ever decided that characters can pilot multiple ships it would be really cool to see Anakin and Ashoka pilot the twilight
  • Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    It would be nice to see Cody get a republic attack shuttle, Zam get her airspeeder, and if it is ever decided that characters can pilot multiple ships it would be really cool to see Anakin and Ashoka pilot the twilight

That air speeder would do really well in space....
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    Options
    How about Princess Leia and the Correllian Corvette as a Capital Ship?
  • Options
    Zam and Cody are available in Fleet shipments, so it's reasonable to assume they'll get ships eventually. Prrrrrrobably not an airspeeder, though... Space isn't very friendly for convertibles. Gotta keep your roof up.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    It would be nice to see Cody get a republic attack shuttle, Zam get her airspeeder, and if it is ever decided that characters can pilot multiple ships it would be really cool to see Anakin and Ashoka pilot the twilight

Alright, forget the speeder, i'll replace it with something else
  • Options
    MagnaGuard and 88
  • Options

Alright, forget the speeder, i'll replace it with something else

Dooku has his solar sailer that would make a great ship for him to pilot
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dooku's_solar_sailer

Personally id love to see Grievous pilot the soulless one
  • Options
    Luke
  • Options
    Ig-88 and farm boy Luke.
  • Options
    First off I belive we need droids ships

I wouldn't like doku's ship, but would love for yoda, phasma/kylo, anakin and griveous-capital, then maybe HK- Ebon hawk (personal favorite) and ezra-ghost

Others could be kylo, trade federation's dounout ship and maybe emperor palpatine and/or darth sidious

a new milenium falcon or 2 would also go a long way
  • Options
    Imperial Royal Guard

Republic hava an insane combo with Rex that is going to dominate as soon Rex is becoming ftp and Empire get TFP and about 7% of players got Vaders Tie Advanced?
    In top 50 about
    88% play Ackbar
    8% play Mace
    4% play Tarkin

And me + other player just do it because we love the Empire
    Waiting for Tie Bomber, Tie Defender and all other Empire ships so we can give the republic a good fight
  • Ky10Ren
    257 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Well separatists and empire need the most love in the ships department, and they need it now before Resistance and FO get undivided attention from the devs because of Ep8. Saying that I would like to see these ships and those changes:

Seperatists:
    - Nute Gunray capital ship (has been datamined)
    - Count dooku and his geonoisian solar sailor
    - Greivous and souless one
    - Droid stargighters that don't require crew (how can a vulture droid be on the mk2 ship mats and not be in the game?)

Empire:
    - Vaders TIE advanced to be made more avalible
    - More variants of TIEs such as the TIE interceptor, TIE bomber, TIE striker, TIE defender
    - Director Krennic and Deathtrooper pilot Krennic's shuttle
    - Tarkin capital ship to get synergy with the things listed above so he can actually be useable
    - Make it so tarkins ultimate 'Imperial Assault' cannot be evaded (how is one susposed to evade 30+ TIE fighters all coming at you at once?)
    - Remove the starting cooldown on Tarkins offense up ability 'Executive order'. It makes no sense for Mace and Ackbar to be able to use their team buffing abilities right away while tarkin has to wait 3 turns at the start of a match to use his, and it's not like Ackbar and Mace have another non-ultimate ability that has a starting cooldown.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    Orgott wrote: »
    Imperial Royal Guard

Republic hava an insane combo with Rex that is going to dominate as soon Rex is becoming ftp and Empire get TFP and about 7% of players got Vaders Tie Advanced?
    In top 50 about
    88% play Ackbar
    8% play Mace
    4% play Tarkin

And me + other player just do it because we love the Empire
    Waiting for Tie Bomber, Tie Defender and all other Empire ships so we can give the republic a good fight

Rex's ship is FTP? Or at least I got it without having to spend any money
  • Options
    I don't think Cad is as bad as some suggest. But if anyone feels he needs a boost he gets tons more health under a Boba lead on a BH team. Just putting it out there. He seems to work quite well for me on my competitive arena squad. But sure, I'd like to see his ship.

Anyways... I'd like to see them add Dutch Vander and Ten Numb so we can get the Y-Wing and B-Wing. And a Saber Squadron pilot for the tie interceptor.

As far as existing characters... I'd like to see Dengar and IG-88 get their ships; Punishing One and IG-2000
  • Options
    Asajj and dooku:)
  • Options
    all the bounty hunter ships. 88's IG-2000, Dengar's Pushing One, need Bosk as a playable toon and his ship the hounds tooth. would be sweet to have a bounty hunter fleet.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Hansololol wrote: »

Not to be a pain or anything, but based on what? I don't recall too many (or any, really) droid pilots in any of the movies and only a very small number in other "sources".

Sorry droid users - don't see it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Luminara Unduli: a toon many people upgrade but don't really need after a certain point. Plus Jedi need more ships.
    Cad Bane's Xanadu Blood: A ship that was datamined and more Dark Side ships is necessary.
    IG-88's IG-2000 probably but not sure if it is canon?
    The Punishing One for Dengar as outside of raids and heists he has no true shining point.
    Empire ships for Tarkin.
    A Separatist flagship was just datamined.
    Episode 8 might bring a Resistance and First Order ship flagship.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Ewoks
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Cpe18
    13 posts Member
    Options
    I would love to see Greedo get a ship because lets be honest. No one uses greedo, Hes absolutely terrible. But if he got a decent ship then people would actually want him.

I would also love to see the vulture droids added as a ship, and because their droids they wouldn't need a pilot. I
  • Options
    Perhaps a Bounty Hunter flagship if one exists in Canon. Greedo, Boba, Ig - 88's IG 2000, Dengar's Punishing One and Cad Bane's Xanadu Blood could go together.
  • Options
    Perhaps a Bounty Hunter flagship if one exists in Canon. Greedo, Boba, Ig - 88's IG 2000, Dengar's Punishing One and Cad Bane's Xanadu Blood could go together.

I think the best bet for a Bounty Hunter flagship would be Jango piloting a Kamino flagship, since Boba got Slave 1.
  • Options
    Cpe18 wrote: »
    I would love to see Greedo get a ship because lets be honest. No one uses greedo, Hes absolutely terrible. But if he got a decent ship then people would actually want him.

I use Greedo in arena. You might see him more with Boba's leader ability. Bounty Hunters are a competitive arena synergy now.

• Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Not to be a pain or anything, but based on what? I don't recall too many (or any, really) droid pilots in any of the movies and only a very small number in other "sources".

Droid ships are datamined I believe. They are their own pilots. We do kinda need them. We're already getting a separatist capital ship so its kinda' appropriate. The droid ships were a huge part of their fleet.
  • Cpe18
    13 posts Member
    Options

In the prequels they had vulture droids that flew themselves. Technically they count as pilots
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options
    Cody and his republican gunship, if not then tusken raider
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options

In the prequels they had vulture droids that flew themselves. Technically they count as pilots

If the ship doesn't need a pilot it isn't really a ship though, they are called vulture droids because they are droids
  • Options

If the ship doesn't need a pilot it isn't really a ship though, they are called vulture droids because they are droids

Point is that they participate in starship battles.

• Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options

Point is that they participate in starship battles.

I'm not saying there can't be droid starfighters, just that most of the droids in this game didn't pilot a ship