When will the Rogue One toons be (really) released?

So here we are getting on for a month after the film release and we still don't have genuine access to the vast majority of characters in the film. When can we expect to see these released in game such that we can star them up for use in raids etc?

So far we have had SRP and bistan released for farming. Baze and shoretrooper for p2p. And really that's it.

Everyone else has either been locked behind a tournament (cassian, jyn, chirrut) with no opportunity to finish them if you weren't part of the 0.02% that finished first, platform specific (k2so) or still missing entirely (deathtrooper, krennic).

Obviously i'm not expecting them to be farmable but it's hard to make money from them if they aren't even p2p.

So what's the motive for keeping them out of the game? How long are we going to be waiting?

Replies

• Options
    There is a bundle with jin, chirrut and cassian for 99,99
    There were packs with shards for all toons
    Pathfinder is farmable
    K2so is in shard Shop

So I doubt there will be more in the upcoming weeks
  • Options
    The bundle gave 3* and 4* toons. The pack was well-advertised to be a bistan / SRP pack with no realistic chance to 7* other toons.

Now we have nothing at all.
  • Options
    In before someone suggests August
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They released clones around the sAmerican time last year and it only took 1 year for them to be "farmable" so........
  • Options
    Might be tourney only for a while. I believe the only reason Shore was released more broadly was to counter Wiggs.