best empire team 5

I looking for best empire team of 5 chars, whats your teams/idead ?

Replies

• Showdown4lpha
    91 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I dont know the best but I use these with great effectiveness:

Emperor Palpatine (leader)
    Darth Vader
    Imperial Tie Pilot
    Royal Guard
    Magmatrooper

Due to Emperor lead, Vader can sometimes solo 3 powerful enemies as the sole survivor.

One character to watch out for though is Yoda. He can really rain on your parade with his green fist ability that blocks debuffs.
  • ObviouslyNot
    433 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Palp L
    TFP
    Shore
    Vader/B2/RG/boba/switch out as needed.
    Post edited by ObviouslyNot on
  • Options
    I would say it like this:
    Core: Palp (L), TFP, Shoretrooper
    Optional depending on shard and circumstances: Vader, Boba, B2, RG, Sun Fac, even wiggs
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    +1 EP, TFP, Shore

My adds r Boba w/ speed and potency mods bringing him to 253 speed. Aoe ability block shuts ppl down.

B2 w/ mad amounts of potency and prot. Run 72% potency and his prot is over 50k.

These 2 provide me the tools that Empire alone can't, to deal with Maul leads or rebel scum Chaze +3...the 2 most prominent new-meta teams I face.
  • Options
    EP (L), TFP, Darth Vader, ShT/RG, and Boba/B2.

If you want an offensive team, try Vader Zeta (L), Sidious, TFP, EP/Boba, and ShT/RG.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    As someone who runs an Empire team on a November shard, I agree with all of the above posts. Some excellent advice in here. And I'm jealous of Poxx's fast Boba. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Has anyone ever tried adding Tarkin to the mix? For super fast Wiggs teams he might be a nice lead.
    With EP as a lead he can slow + damage reduce and cast his AoE (TM reduction) on his first turn.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    The biggest issue w/ Tarkin is the way the AI plays him. Offense is easy. If he did his aoe debuff 1st, getting a bunch of tm, that would b ideal. Instead, he does his regrettably low damage aoe attack 1st and usually dies b4 he can do anything else.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Gokkus wrote: »
    Has anyone ever tried adding Tarkin to the mix? For super fast Wiggs teams he might be a nice lead.
    With EP as a lead he can slow + damage reduce and cast his AoE (TM reduction) on his first turn.

As said above GMT is awesome when you get to control him. If this is for arena I wouldn't leave GMT in for defense.

If this is for the mod challenge he's really good and for a pure empire team this works well

EP, Vader, TFP, RG and GMT
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader