how much potency for my Rex?

Hiku
28 posts Member
Hey guys,
I'm trying to solo rancor heroic but my Rex are missing some tmr... so i need to know how much potency rex needs to do easily do his job.

Replies

• Options
    I was wondering this same thing until I realized that I use Dengar to inflict tenacity down. So potency doesn't really matter anymore for my other toons.
  • Hiku
    28 posts Member
    Options
    i have an 5* dengar so.... can use yet. but my TIE are close to 7*
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    If you can't get tenacity down from another character then previously I have found 85%+ potency to be a good number.
  • Options
    I can solo with 60% on my Rex. That's the minimum number I recommend all toons to have for heroic rancor. Although now I use my TFP to put Tenacity down so I've removed my potency mods from Rex in favor of speed mods.
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    gatormatt wrote: »
    I can solo with 60% on my Rex. That's the minimum number I recommend all toons to have for heroic rancor. Although now I use my TFP to put Tenacity down so I've removed my potency mods from Rex in favor of speed mods.

Best solution.. Forget about potency. Get tfp tenacity down and huge damage numbers
  • Options
    Hey scuba, what's the best team to solo rancor 7 including TFP? Im also trying to solo the entire raid
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Hey scuba, what's the best team to solo rancor 7 including TFP? Im also trying to solo the entire raid

Never spent the time to do it. Best guess Couple tmr and damage dealers.
    Teebo, Rex, tfp, wedge, Biggs maybe.