Darth maul team comp

What's the best team to run with a zeta maul lead. Thanks

Replies

• scuba
    14098 posts Member
    Options
    I think sid, ep, and some combination of jka/zeta bariss/b2 depending on what you face.
  • Options
    But doesn't his ability work only with sith ???
  • scuba
    14098 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

Yes but IMO mixed teams are normally better.

On my leaderboard with out AoE dispel you will be a hurting puppy.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Four sith and a level 72 gear lvl 2 4 star un-modded Old Ben with a level 7 unique (joking)
  • scuba
    14098 posts Member
    Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    Four sith and a level 72 gear lvl 2 4 star un-modded Old Ben with a level 7 unique (joking)

That could be fun.
  • Options

scuba wrote: »

Yes but IMO mixed teams are normally better.

On my leaderboard with out AoE dispel you will be a hurting puppy.

Alright I'll try that out
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

That could be fun.

I ran into a team with an Old Ben like that once, it's pretty insane until all of the buffs get dispelled, I miss the days when only Asajj could dispel every opponent
  • Options
    I run maul EP Vader sun fac and geo spy. Works very well. I have considered replacing sun fac and spy for tfp (or boba) and ST
  • Danger_Monkey731
    45 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Maul, DV, EP are a must. Then you want a debuffer and cleanser if possible. I run B2 and GK, but if you don't have GK then Boba, TFP - assuming you don't have Chaze for Debuff/cleanse/synergy!

The order is more important - EP should be fast enough to go first, followed by Maul, then DV. Mine are EP 207, Maul, 201, DV 196. Remember with starting in stealth you can add 50 to those speeds due to TM gain.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the help. I'll probably try Running maul, palpatine, Vader, B2 and bariss. Will see how it works
  • scuba
    14098 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Thanks for all the help. I'll probably try Running maul, palpatine, Vader, B2 and bariss. Will see how it works

Be interesting team. Even with our zeta bariss. If you crit hit one of the sith they gain 20% tm and bariss gains 20% and b2 has 40% chance to gain 100%. If the sith evade they gain 20% tm and b2 has 40% chance to gain 100% tm.
    Lots of tm gain possible and great debuffs.
  • Options
    From personal experience, Maul with ep, boba and chirrut plus baze were extremely hard to defeat, even with my own chaze combo.
  • Options
    I'm been running an empire team for quite a long time now and the hardest comp to beat in my shard is Maul lead, EP, Vader, Baze, and a Zeta Yoda. Very tough team. I would rather fight any other team right now and we have most on my shard. A December 2015 shard. It's a beatable comp but rng needs to be good.
  • Options
    I'm happy with maul, EP, boba, baze, and chirrut.
  • Options
    I wasn't able to unloch chirut in the tournament and I didn't get baze
  • LordStyling
    1461 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    depends on the day, but here's a few comps that I use that don't involve chaze

Maul lead
    EP
    DV
    JKA
    Boba

Maul lead
    EP
    Shore
    Boba
    Gk

Maul lead
    EP
    DV
    boba
    B2

Current squad:

jrvqoO8.png
    Post edited by LordStyling on
  • Options

I suggested that...it would be so much fun unless you face B2.
  • Options
    I run dm EP b2 shore and GK

First daily never move from top 3 people just avoid me and my shard is filled with wiggs chaze bobba