Jyn tournament

I'm currently rank 1 with 3809 points.
From your experience how many points would win a tournament.

Replies

• Options
    About 6k :/
  • Options
    Wow really
  • Options
    Yes, depending on your shard. You'll see a lot of players come up later in the day, especially tomorrow.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Some go into the 8-10k range, depends on your shard
  • Options
    6k is typical from my experience
  • Options
    I got 6k last tournament and only finished top 200 depends on the shard you are in.
  • Options
    8-10k in the cheap refresh tourneys.

6kish for the expensive refresh tourney (which this is).
  • Options
    I'm only in the level 70 to 79 shard will that make a difference
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nope. Still looking at 6k minimum
  • Options
    I finished 7th in the last Cassian tournament at around 6-7kish points and the 1st place guy had around 9k. This past Vader tournament 5,500 got me 26th place, and the guy in 1st had about 7,500.
  • Options
    What level shard are you in? The 80+ shards are much harder, usually 6k at an absolute minimum; the lower level ones are usually 4-5k
  • crzydroid
    7315 posts Moderator
    Options
    Depends on the server. On my last 70-79 tournament, winners had around 5,000+. But it could easily go more than that.
  • Options
    If you already have Jyn, how many shards does collecting her again from the tournament translate to?
  • Options
    that converts to 32 shards
  • Options
    In the Tie Fighter Advanced tournament (that had the new, more expensive, max referesh cost) the winner of my shard had over 8k points.

Lol, I entered that tourney late and I believe the leader was already at like 5k and I decided I was just going to place high enough to unlock the Tie-Fighter Advanced (which I did).

I'm guessing anywhere from 6k to 9k points is what you will need, depending on how competitive your shard is.