A dev supposedly said this is the final tourney... link requested

Several days ago I read here on the forums that a dev posted on Reddit saying that this Jyn tournament is the last tourney for a while because they are being reworked. Can anyone provide a link to this post?

Replies

• Options
    Good. Because these tournaments are horrible anyway. 100 people our of a shard of 5000+ gets a character. The rest get some credits and a blank space nextra to their hearts. It's so ****
  • Options
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    Good. Because these tournaments are horrible anyway. 100 people our of a shard of 5000+ gets a character. The rest get some credits and a blank space nextra to their hearts. It's so ****

I agree, but this was mentioned in a single post with no source. I'm assuming if this were the last tourney it would be apparent from reading the forums, and in the last few days I haven't seen anyone else quote this mysterious dev post. I wouldn't get your hopes up, I created this thread because I think it was just speculation.
  • Options
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »

I agree, but this was mentioned in a single post with no source. I'm assuming if this were the last tourney it would be apparent from reading the forums, and in the last few days I haven't seen anyone else quote this mysterious dev post. I wouldn't get your hopes up, I created this thread because I think it was just speculation.

It was on Reddit. It just said this was the last tourney scheduled. I wouldn't expect it will be long before the next.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Aahhhh, the rumor mill....where hopes and dreams get crushed and mixed with your tears, and used to print money for EA.
  • Options
    "the final tourney"

And the crowds cheers are deafening! Yes! YES!!
  • Options
    UHU finally a rework GO GO EA! , great suggestions around tho the next one better reward mods as well as balanced credits/ship credits and so on....maybe even more types of character shards like 25 main toon + 5 bonus different toon