Character suggestions and correction

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this but Boba Fett is not defined as a clone within the game. He was created as a clone but allowed to age naturally as payment to his 'father' Jango Fett, so he needs redefining in that fashion.

I want this thread for the purpose of character suggestions and any other errors you might of noticed.

For instance they could create an alternate Leia, in the bounty hunter fashion she appeared as in Jabba's lair. That goes for Lando too.

There's also the fact that R2D2 does have ability to engage against driods and even C3P0 when his head is accidentally fused to a battle droid on Geonosis in Attack of the Clones.

I'm pretty strong with Star Wars characters (happy to admit this with the anonymity the Internet and my alias lends me), and I'm sure there's others with similar knowledge. So for the assistance of the game development and to stop us being annoyed by inaccuracies or emissions, I'd suggest we help them out with our knowledge.
Wonderful the mind of a child is!

Replies

• Options
    I'd personaly love some canon extended universe chars like BEE-TEE, Triple 0, Grakkus, Black krrsatan or something among those lines. And some star wars Rebels chars since we lack those completly i think. Like erza, kanan, old asoka, old 501st crew or others. And clones like cody or phase 2 arc troopers. There are plenty amazing chars that can be added and I'm looking forward to it immensly in the future. The game is still young. (Oh! And pre mustafar darth vader, aka evil anniken. Would be amazing!)

As for wrong existing chars, Windu as a tank and not a attacker has been mentioned as a big problem in the Windu thread on here. Boba and its no clone caught my eye and bothered me to.
  • Options
    Shadow of the Empire characters like Dash Rendar and Prince Xizor

Jabba the Hut with minions Salacious Crumb, Wequay, Bib Fortuna, Klatu, Verada and Nikto

Nute Gunray's sidekick friend Rune Haaku

At least 2 more tuskan raiders to make a team...

Cantina characters like Hammerhead, Snagglepuss and so many others

And that purple empire envoy would also be cool!!

C3PO - I mean c'mon!! He's a main character!!