anyone try multi-character team with ally assist (CT, Qui Gon, Biggs etc.)

i've got a strong lvl 65/64 all crit team (2 IGs, Tie Fighter, Greedo) that keeps me in the top 80 or in Arena and a strong healer team that wins GWs every day

so i am looking at my next level up plan - anyone have a strong, leveled up team that is mainly ally-assist/dual attack based that they can comment on? for example, CT5, Qui Gon, Biggs and IG86 and maybe Phasma as the leader to get a few more extra attacks...or Tie Fighter because of his 2nd attack ability?

seems like this would be a viable team for Arena, especially on the defensive when AI is controlling them...they would be able to take out at least 1 if not 2 characters when i am on the offensive controlling them in the 1st round as well.

any thoughts are appreciated as it is at least 2 farms i would need to start up as opposed to going the more typical routes i see others taking with characters

Replies

• Shooting4life
    211 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    This is my plan going forward, will take a while to get there since I have spent a total of $20 on the game in total. Geo, Poe and phasma are in my current arena team so they are geared, working on 6th star for both Poe and Geo. IG-86 is 4 star and lower gear, so I am farming him, will probably bring him out once I hit 6 star in a week or so. Then I will start with qgj, which will take a long time since I only have 2 shares for him.

Phasma (L)
    Ig-86
    Qgj
    Poe
    Geo

Another thought would be to skip phasma for another call assist like biggs, but I don't know who I would have lead.
  • SWHS
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Geo is the best assist toon, you have to use Geo. Geo > 86.

I've thought about doing this but the problem was not enough good assisters, Biggs is not very good, but now that QGJ is available its probably doable.

And Biggs may work on a Bobba/Sid team I guess to boost his crit damage. Id put him with Bobba cause his crit chance is already high anyways.
  • Options
    ig86 is a pretty easy farm as you are likely already aware and he just mows them down at 6* and up...

how do you like Poe? I dont know if i even have a shard of his yet lol
  • Options
    good call on geo - i hate going up against a level'd geo...thx