Ships battle crash

Hi

Every time i go to make my first fleet battle the game crashes, beguin to be bored pleased repair the Bug o I'm going to have to stop playing,If I have to use my limited time to play in restart and restart the game

Replies

• Options
    Today another time and ever when start the game again i lost the fleet confrontation >:)
  • Options
    @zebryk

I too as you and countless others also experience ships crashing on a daily basis. It's got to the point I can't move up in ship arena, which keeps me from progressing ships faster, which also keeps me from unlocking zeta challenges. This is a known bug that's been around since ships were introduced.

Sad thing is know one knows when it will even be fixed. If the devs cared or knew what they were doing it would have been fixed by now. I don't like to be rude online but I think anyone in my shoes would feel the same way and be highly annoyed with the slow and sometimes non existent fixes that this game needs but ends up being ignored.

Although my roster is pretty legit I have noticed this past week when battling other people that have characters zeta already that I am now falling behind the challenge curve and it's getting harder and harder to stay in the top of the game.

Thanks Ea/CG. You really know how to push away players who have supported you for over a year now.