Light Side Lothal 6-E Hard

Hi all!

Wondering if you could help me with your best strategy to beat the Recon Troopers on light side Lothal 6-E hard?

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    I would like to know as well. My Lvl60 4-star team gets wiped out evrytime. I guess we need an all-tank team to withstand all those thermals?
  • Options
    Even with 3 healers I can't keep up with the damage. So I guess more stars and gear needed?
  • Options
    Trying using Poe to taunt first Metre reduction plus expose helps. Then as Poes taunt is coming to an end use Chewie to taunt I found the AI attacks the taunter rather than using the grenades not all the time but with some luck it works. Also I used Finn with his takedown ability which would usually stun 1 of the troopers resulting in less damage. Otherwise wait until you get more stars and gear and level. Best of luck!
  • Options
    Even my Lvl68 6-star team gets killed in the first round although I have Han, Chewie, Poe to taunt. My two healers ain't getting the healing done either. Pretty frustratating artificial barrier in the game and I've spent some fair bucks on the title already.
  • Options
    I was having trouble now I just beat it 3 star victory. I 1st choose luminara from my allies .the I make Ahsoka( I have 5star)my leader. And the rest all Jedi.. I have yoda ,Rey , Jedi knight guardian and Jedi consular...I just finally beat it 1st try tonight. Hope this helps