Pretty please give us an Ewok!

Shapelesscrabb
159 posts Member
edited January 2017
Pleeeease give us a 5th Ewok/character with Ewok synergy (wicket/Logray/Ewok warrior?c3p0? Endor rebel soldier?)??? Or an update on when this might happen? It's been almost a year since anything Ewok has happened :(
I'm sure this has been posted before but I'm letting you know there's still Ewok interest out there! Thanks
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Options
    wicket was in a dev interview a long time ago try google search it.
    I don't know if they are gonna do forest moon event again, but if they do then its possiple he will be the reward :)

I hope so o:)
  • Shapelesscrabb
    159 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    That would be pretty cool! Maybe if we keep this discussion going they will take notice.
    Any theories on when/what chief chirpa's zeta will be?

Edit: I found a video showing a bunch of swgoh.gg's game data, and endor rebel soldier was actually given an in-game description: "Rebel Tank with unique Ewok Attack bonuses." Maybe he will see the light of day soon. It would be cool if he had a pre-taunt and calls an Ewok/ewoks to counter when he is attacked or something.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    +InfinityInfinity
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    That would be pretty cool! Maybe if we keep this discussion going they will take notice. endor rebel soldier was actually given an in-game description: "Rebel Tank with unique Ewok Attack bonuses." Maybe he will see the light of day soon.

Oh, HELL no! This game should already be called Galaxy of Rebels as it is! We have waaaaay more than enough Rebel troops. Time for some Imps. Want something from Endor? I hope it's the Scout Trooper.
  • Shapelesscrabb
    159 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    True there are a lot of rebels, but if he is totally synergies with ewoks he might not even go on a rebel team?
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I had Ewoks on my mind the past few days too. I would like to see that 8 encounter event (1/8-8/8) where we battle them come around again. I forget who they allowed to battle the Ewoks. Was it all character troops allowed to battle them or certian type like rebels, droids, Jedi...?
  • Options
    I had Ewoks on my mind the past few days too. I would like to see that 8 encounter event (1/8-8/8) where we battle them come around again. I forget who they allowed to battle the Ewoks. Was it all character troops allowed to battle them or certian type like rebels, droids, Jedi...?

Empire & droids
  • Options
    Both Wicket and R2 were confirmed last year. Don't know when though. Also, please give us Embo!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Shapelesscrabb
    159 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Both Wicket and R2 were confirmed last year. Don't know when though. Also, please give us Embo!

r0nx2h.jpg

Here is what I found. Just had chirpas abilities shown, however.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »

Empire & droids

Nice I was sure it was droids. All I remember was that it was really hard, but I liked the challenge. I think I hardly made 3/8 or 4/8 and was working towards it, but it never came back around.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »

We don't know if they are truely confirmed tho

• Options
    Supercat wrote: »

Empire & droids

Nice I was sure it was droids. All I remember was that it was really hard, but I liked the challenge. I think I hardly made 3/8 or 4/8 and was working towards it, but it never came back around.

Last time around I didn't beat stage two but had a win and it crashes :(
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options
    Give us Tuskens
  • Options
    Taco wrote: »
    Give us Tuskens

Give us Gamorreans! We only have one!
  • Options
    +allthenumbers
    Ooba hutar.
  • Options
    +a gazillion.
    Perhaps they'll release one & have them as the Retribution Mod Challenge requirement!
    *holds breath...everything turns black*