swgoh.gg hasn't updated??

Hey all - I noticed swgoh.gg hasn't updated my account in 8 days. Is this a normal thing, or do I need to do something? Not a big deal really, just curious.

Replies

• Options
    there doesnt appear to be a way to manually refresh, but if you go into your settings you can pick a different timezone with the same GMT and it sometimes refreshes after doing that, worked for me yesterday
  • YubNub81
    148 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    It's been a bit wonky lately. The creators did post on Reddit recently that it was an after hours personal project, but they were in the process of making it an official project under their company. They may be rewriting the code or something to make the transition.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/5i68o3/swgohgg_update/
  • Options
    Go to settings on your profile and hit the "Update Profile" button. Wait a couple minutes and refresh the page.
  • Sapient2k7
    191 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    If update profile button does not work, uncheck/check display ally ID and then date profile. There is a time limit of 30 min between refreshes.
  • Options
    They have been experiencing higher traffic than ever before, so the daily auto sync was crashing the site. Just go to "settings & sync," then hit the green "update profile" button and it will refresh in a few minutes.
  • Options
    This updates characters and stuff, but the graph that shows your arena ranking over time hasn't updated for me since the 6th, despite everything else being up-to-date. :(
  • Options
    Cool - thanks guys, I'll play around with it to see if I can get it to update.
  • Options
    Any news? Last arena update for me is Jan 5th <_<
  • Options
    I couldn't get it to re-sync or anything, so I just left it alone. I just checked it, it says it updated 10 hrs ago, but my last arena record was Jan 2nd.
  • Options
    I keep getting a 500 error code and when I hit the circular refresh in the top left corner, it says need a referrer header or something.

I googled referrer header and sounds like something you shouldn't do?