Darth Vader

JWH
138 posts Member
@EA_Jesse, can you please discuss with the developers a way to farm Darth Vader. If my math is correct, I'll only be able to level him to 5*.

Replies

• Options
    I have not even unlocked Vader yet and I am level 66. I have been underwhelmed when I have faced him. This is such a shame as Vader should be a force to be reckoned with.

So Devs, please find a viable way, even if hard, to get vader to 7 stars.
  • Options
    I believe Vader is a planned long term project, with updates giving new means of achievements to obtain shards. If I could do it all over again, I would of left him at level 1 instead of blowing up mats and gear. I believe most players who get him their first time get excited only to find he's mediocre at best. Now mine sits on the bench as a level 60 GW fodder.
  • Options
    When Vader can be leveled to at least 6* he will be a beast. As he sits he is a mainstay on my DS team simply because he is a tanky attacker and has high survivability.
  • Options
    I have not even unlocked Vader yet and I am level 66. I have been underwhelmed when I have faced him. This is such a shame as Vader should be a force to be reckoned with.

So Devs, please find a viable way, even if hard, to get vader to 7 stars.

LAME!!!!
  • Options
    I actually think vader is a top tier toon when strictly compared to all other toons at 4*.

On the right team that places debuffs he seriously hits hard with culling and his force crush when leveled can easily start to cripple teams.
  • Options
    Vader's culling blade alone is an amazing tool withou vaders aoe. How many phasma sids or kylos out there ready 2 b culled
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I've seen Vader cull for 11k crit dmg with no buffs at 4 star. 4 dots on char. In arena he would be dead before he used that ability.
  • Options
    Vader has helped me most on the DS missions. On a team with Sid, Maul, Kylo and Fett, he can wreak havoc on some Jedi!