This is not the squad I was looking for...

ObviouslyNot
433 posts Member
edited January 2017
twrtsdh.jpg

I wish it was the resistance squad lol.
@Smapty

Replies

• Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Hah!

That's an odd team... can't say I recall ever using it. Must just be a random collection of high power characters.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    The NO synergy team.
  • Options
    Thats better than my last node EP (L), shore, RG, sunfac, fives team. Took 3 teams to dismantle.

(I miss my last node bug of weak toons/taste of success)
  • Options
    Tamonizer wrote: »
    Thats better than my last node EP (L), shore, RG, sunfac, fives team. Took 3 teams to dismantle.

(I miss my last node bug of weak toons/taste of success)

Yeah, that sounds rough. But the reason I posted this was not because of difficulty, it's because I recognized the name. Thought I'd give a nod lol.
  • Options
    I had that for node 12 today. It was easily dismantled so I wasn't upset about.

The greater oddity was the squad led by RG of all things in node 9.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    I had today EP (L) speed 212, RG, ShT, SF and DV all gr 10-11 where I have only 4 gr 10. So, I gave up and started sewing ...
  • Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    I had today EP (L) speed 212, RG, ShT, SF and DV all gr 10-11 where I have only 4 gr 10. So, I gave up and started sewing ...

That doesn't sound so bad. Once you kill palp it's pretty much over.
  • Options

I could only kill ShT :wink: Not enough fast due to a loack of good mods.
  • Options

I could only kill ShT :wink: Not enough fast due to a loack of good mods.

Oh man; I feel ya.
  • Options
    Feel good bro.. Try fighting vader l, bariss, shore, sun fac, b2 .. Both zeta
  • Options
    Aizfgas wrote: »
    Feel good bro.. Try fighting vader l, bariss, shore, sun fac, b2 .. Both zeta

You are missing the point. I posted this because I recognized the name. I wanted to fight smapty's resistance team because it looks fun, instead of this one.
  • Options
    Smapty wrote: »
    Hah!

That's an odd team... can't say I recall ever using it. Must just be a random collection of high power characters.

Is this your top 5 toons in your roster?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    did someone already mention this team is easy to beat? -_-
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    For those people who doesn't get the OP, here is the link:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/839296#Comment_839296
  • Options
    High power team probably used to get an easy node 12.