Why B2 is not locked for 2 turns by boba ?

Hi everyone.

I would like to understand something that make me mad.
I run an empire team with shoretrooper, and lots of B2 are in other team.

I made a counter plan with a boba quicker than Tie pilot. I always focus B2 on first shot, using death from the sky.

Usually, it triggers B2 ability to gain 100% TM. Then he plays (basic attack), and then ability lock is removed...

Don't understand. It should stand for 2 turns according to the description.

Can anyone explains ? Or is it a bug ?

Replies

• Options
    just made another fight. B2 locked for 2 turns this time. It seems to be random I don't know...
  • Options
    You need more Potency to ensure it happens more often.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I believe you get one attempt for ability block due to the general ability and a second attempt on the selected target. any of those can fail, so you can get 0,1 or 2 turns of ability block. works fine.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Boba can ability block the main target for 2 turns.
    He also has an 80% chance to ability block the entire enemy squad for 1 turn.
    Remember, in this game, buffs/debuffs can get resisted.
    So what happened is; boba targeted b2 to ability block him for 2 turns. It got RESISTED. But, the normal 80% chance did not.
    So b2 resisted the 2 turn, but still got ability blocked becuase their is an 80% chance
  • Saladius
    102 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I guess you're right guys.
    Just boring to don't see any resist displayed and can't know what really happened.

But anyway i guess next time I'll lock Biggs. Seems to be more intelligent. It seems whatever i do, i can't avoid B2 mass dispell AOE :lol: