Your Best GW Team?

I'm running completely through it with sometimes just these 5 characters/Occasionally 6

Barriss - Leader
Kylo
GS
QGJ
JC

Sub Phasma occassionally.

How about yours?

Replies

• Options
    Very similar to yours. Barriss lead for the HP regen, GS, Kylo Lum, Sid and will swap out Barriss for Phasma when needed. When I get to the final battle I pull out my arena team.
  • BnBTobacconist
    665 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Anraeth wrote: »
    Very similar to yours. Barriss lead for the HP regen, GS, Kylo Lum, Sid and will swap out Barriss for Phasma when needed. When I get to the final battle I pull out my arena team.

Nice, why Lum over JC? Just curious, I have her too but I like the heal cool down of jc and hp. Also to be honest I think my Lum is base.

• Options
    I use Lum for her 2 turn heal, large attack power and ability block. I find she has more utility than JC in my experience.
  • Options
    Anraeth wrote: »
    I use Lum for her 2 turn heal, large attack power and ability block. I find she has more utility than JC in my experience.

Thanks forgot about the 2 turn heal, I'll give it a shot.
  • Rheen
    269 posts Member
    Options
    I have good luck using lots of healers. I run 3 healers and 2 damage. Usually works pretty well.

I use
    Bariss (L)
    JC
    Lumi
    dps 1
    dps 2

The damage can really be anything. It doesn't even have to be an "attacker." Today for fun I went all the way through using fives. The trick is to be conservative and manage cooldowns.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Options
    Level 66
    7 star Lumi
    7 star Sid
    6 star jc
    6 star 5's
    4 star dooku

I use a lower starred dooku because of all the Lumi and JC charachters I face in GW. It is nice to reliably stun 1 of them at the start of ever round. I also like dooku and 5's because most teams I face have a Sid.

My typical GW battle goes something like:
    my dooku stuns their Lumi
    My sid heal blocks their sid
    Their sid AOE's
    My dooku and 5's counter attack, sometimes killing their Sid.

I want to make sure their Sid dies first so that he does not apply heal immunity to any of my characters. I want to make sure my characters are green health with no cooldowns when I win. Killing their sid first really helps on that front.
  • BnBTobacconist
    665 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Rheen wrote: »
    I have good luck using lots of healers. I run 3 healers and 2 damage. Usually works pretty well.

I use
    Bariss (L)
    JC
    Lumi
    dps 1
    dps 2

The damage can really be anything. It doesn't even have to be an "attacker." Today for fun I went all the way through using fives. The trick is to be conservative and manage cooldowns.

I like to have an AOE, Kylo comes in handy with that and heal immunity debuff/counter
  • Options
    My main team is: Sid, lumi, daka, Luke and JC. Clear it basically every time, and it's only getting easier.
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    Options
    My team class GW A team are Lumi (lead), JC, Talia, Daka and Dooku. I replace Daka and Talia with Sid if I need more dps. When dealing with 8-11, I usually rebuild my team with Phasma leader, Poe, Poggle, Lumi and Sid like it is a real pvp.
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Options
    I'm currently using;

7 star Sid - leader
    6 star Luminara
    5 star JC
    5 star Chewbacca
    4 star Luke

All gear 7 and above and I clear it everyday without a problem.
  • Options
    For the first 6 or 7 I use 4*Barriss (L), 6*Phasma, 6*Sid, 5*JC and 3*FOST. Though they are usually a cakewalk, so my team doesn't seem to matter much. Once they kill JC I'll either swap in 5*Talia (anti Sid, turn meter burst to get through tough teams) or 6*Lumi.

In nodes 8-11, for the 5th spot I'll use 3*GS if I need big damage to take someone out, 4*Chewie if I need more defense or 4*Daka if I need to mix things up.

For the last node I swap out Barriss for Phasma as the lead, and use Sid, Lumi, GS and 4*Han, assuming they're all still alive. My Han is still a bit fragile so he rarely survives a round and I want his turn meter manipulation in the last round.

All the toons are gear VII except Chewie who's VI.

Now that I think about it, I've been gearing up my 3*5's so he may go in for the first 6 or 7 nodes for Phasma. I rarely use her specials in those nodes and the counterattacks, slows and bonus attacks might be nice. Really I just like using high health characters with decent damage early on to coast through. I may gear up Vader, too just for some insurance.
  • SidiousIsPikachu
    771 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Barris leader (DUH) 4*
    Pikachu 7*
    Phasma 7*
    Ig-86 7*
    JC. 6*

Auto-play for all the 12 fights, never lose a single toon. Stupid barris. never use her for PvP cause she's so weak, but her 3 heals is crucial for GW. Sid self heal, JC heal and self heal, phasma tanky and turn-meter, and i really dont know why IG-86 is there, he just doing dmg and stuff, and i have no idea why he staying alive all 12 fights
  • Options
    I tend to run three teams depending on who I'm facing:
    - Lumi (lead), Sidius, IG-86, Ahsoka, JC
    - Phasma (lead), Fives, FOTP, JC, Lumi
    - Sidius (lead), Poggle, IG-86, IG-88, JC
  • Options
    Lobot leading HK 88 86 and Lumi. Crazy good compared to when I put Hk as lead and or swap out lobot for jc
  • Options
    No one dies for some reason when Lobot leads a droid team.