Who are the most useless toons?

Like the title said in your opinion who is a complete waste?

Replies

• Options
    maybe nute and Urorror? not sure. all have been useful for me. Even nute, actually,
  • Options
    With the exception of canon fodder in GW, every toon not fully levelled, starred, geared and skilled has limited uses. Though certain toons with unique skills can be valuable not fully starred (poggle, dooku and poe).
  • Options
    Ewok scout. Royal guard.
  • Options
    My ewok scout hits pretty hard compared to corusant police who hits for a quarter and barely ever stuns. Royal guard on other hand is respectable once leveled because of the auto taunt.
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Royal Guard isn't completly useless because of the tank challenge. At least for me since he's my only designated tank besides Chewie
  • Options
    Poe or Fotp. they are just pure waste of time, not worth the gear and farming.
    Am i doing this right ?
  • Options
    Poe or Fotp. they are just pure waste of time, not worth the gear and farming.
    Am i doing this right ?

Yes Darth Pika.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Ughanaut or whatever is calles is the worst one I think
  • Options
    Harmson wrote: »
    My ewok scout hits pretty hard compared to corusant police who hits for a quarter and barely ever stuns. Royal guard on other hand is respectable once leveled because of the auto taunt.

Alright.... Then star and gear them.
  • Options
    I disagree about ewok scout and royal guard. I think ewok scout would hit very hard at 7 stars and a 7 star royal guard tank that would auto-taunt when one of my heroes falls below a certain health could be very useful. The problem is there is no easy way to level these characters up so nobody has done it. They could be powerful leveled up.
  • Options
    I really like him
    a7IUL63.jpg

When on the right team with the correct synergy, hes a beast, even at lvl 63.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    Coruscant underworld police
  • Options
    Pilot wrote: »
    I really like him
    a7IUL63.jpg

Whoa! Y u have his abilities at 3-4? Wit dat powa, he wood bcum way mor powaful
  • Options
    Pilot wrote: »
    I really like him
    a7IUL63.jpg

That's nice. You run an Ewok Team?
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    I do in GW. I can run GW from start to finish with an Ewok team.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    Both assajj and ahsoka are pretty terrible at gear 8 max level 66 7 star. I hedged my bets on them and lost
  • Options
    Hoth Rebel soldier, is complete ****.
  • Options
    Nobody has mentioned Jedi Knight Guardian. I have her at lvl 56, gl 7, 333 and I regret what I have put into her. Even after a buff, she is terrible. Her basic hits like a wet noodle. Her AoE is even worse on damage and rarely lands ability block. She is pretty tanky, so the odds are she will die alone and last. I didn't use her in the Yoda challenge. She is nothing more than GW cannon fodder. She is a trap toon to waste your resources.
    Character Name: Nofaultius