Ugnaught

Is Ugnaught worth bothering with? Is he at all helpful in tank raid? Cheers in advance

STiK

Replies

• Options
    Lol no.
    He's really bad, except a liiiiiittle bit in the att tank raid, but there are teams with toons faaar more useful in other aspects of the game.
  • Options
    Cheers Zabak
  • Options
    Maxed ugnaught in p3 is a beast.. Go for old ben l, ugnaught,jka,lando, lumi/bariss
  • Options
    Ugnaught only in aat phase 3. The biggest problem is that he don't have synergy with other toon. Chirpalpatine with ugnaugh to stunt, that's it
  • Options
    Depends on who you farmed out of arena shop already. There's a lot of other toons there you should get before him.

I'm personally going to farm credits before him, there are already several decent P3 teams that use toons w more utility.
  • Options
    If they gave Ugnaught a zeta, then he might be better
  • Options
    Aizfgas wrote: »
    Maxed ugnaught in p3 is a beast.. Go for old ben l, ugnaught,jka,lando, lumi/bariss

Except JKA is probably in p1 and Lando in p4.

My p3 teams (working on them, as I do normal raids) are Chirpatine, ST Han, Sun Fac, and RG and Old Ben, TFP, Dathcha, Jawa, and Jawa Scavenger. Ugnaught could replace someone on the second squad, I think.
  • Options
    Ugnaught with the 3 stepchild Jawas and Ole Ben (lead) are used in 2nd squads for P3 for those who already have a strong Chirpatine team and just want to Log another 200K+ damage. Skip him since there's so many other more important toons to build.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like he has use if you don't want to farm an ewok. Or if you have other toons you want to farm with your cantina energy. I'd think something like an Empire/jawa/ug team could do well simply due to stunning the adds.
  • Options
    Is ugnaught better than Bistan?
  • ScotBott
    166 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ugnaught is totally worth it just for the tank raid in my opinion...
  • Options
    Ugnaught, very good in tank raid, and useful in tournament against any droid squad.