Please let us know the plan for the Rouge One Characters

Serya
334 posts Member
edited January 2017
A lot of us spent a ton of time in the tournaments and paid $100 for the rouge one pack. But we have no way to finish off these characters. Are there going to be more tournaments once the issues with them are fixed? Are they going in the shard shop? Are they going in shipments? Are they going into hard nodes?

We just want to know how we can finish these characters we have time and money invested in.

qqlt0xbvhsap.png
mbsk33uxw5ga.png
lsbkx9wkj6er.png

Replies

• Options
    I would also like access to them in some way shape or form.
  • Options
    Judging by your sim tickets:
    #theSimTicketChrunchIsReal
    lol, not.
    Why do people run out of sim tickets?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    This is the main reason I refuse to buy new character packs when they release. It is a ploy to get people to buy them since you can't farm, once the profitability is gone they will add them to cantina, arena, etc..
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I don't see this happening bur I would love it if they did

+1
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    The movie has been out for less than a month...
    They better stay premium for another 3-5 months atleast.
    Remember what happened when the told us the date they were aiming for with the aat?
    Yeah, august happened.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    They will stay premium (chirrut especially) with very little option for 7 starring him until they come out with a counter. because at 4 stars that most have him at, he is op.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    Options
    I'm fine keeping them in Premium locations but to have absolutely no way to get these characters kind of stinks.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    Why do people run out of sim tickets?
    It depends on how you spend your sim tickets but since we've been able to sim daily challenges, my sim tickets have been slowly declining.
  • Options
    Yes! +1
  • Options
    I was at over 4000 a few months ago so mine are going down too.