Character idea: Jabba the Hutt

Scoundrel, support

Tanky support who calls allies to assist rather than get his own hands dirty

Bounty hunt
Expose target enemy for one turn and call one ally to assist, granting them 25% protection. If that ally is a bounty hunter, the attack is a guaranteed critical hit.

Special 1
Distraction
Grant target ally taunt and retribution up for 2 turns, and call up to two scoundrel allies to assist. Additionally, grant gamorrean guard 100% turn meter if he is present.

Leader ability
Head of the Hutt cartels
All scoundrel allies 10% critical chance and 15% potency for each bounty hunter on the team. Bounty hunter allies gain 20 speed and are called to assist whenever Janna loses protection. These affects go away when jabba is defeated.

Unique ability
Pay up
At the end of each of his turns, jabba grants one random ally the credits buff (I couldn't think of a better name for this, let me know if you have a better idea for it) credits: 35% critical damage and 15% critical chance, and +5 speed for each debuffed enemy. This effect can't be dispelled, and only dissapates if an enemy has been killed, or jabba is killed.

I tried to think of different ways to add jabba into the game, but I didn't think he would ever actually do an attack, so this is the best I came up with (I kind of had trouble coming up with ideas for the names of these abilities. If you guys have better ideas for them I'd love to hear them, cuz my ideas are kinda dumb). Jabba would work great in groups, but would be awful by himself, as seen in ep6 when leia chokes him to death, and because all of his abilities are assists or buffs for allies. What do you guys think? Did you like this idea? Should I make more? Thanks and have a nice day.

Replies

• Options
    I can sort of see a possibility in this... :/
  • Options
    What are you saying?
    @Lyvren89
  • Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    What are you saying?
    @Lyvren89

I am saying that your little idea is plausible, I don't see why all characters have to use direct attacks. Plus, Jabba is an Iconic character... Need I say more? B)
  • Options
    Lyvren89 wrote: »
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    What are you saying?
    @Lyvren89

I am saying that your little idea is plausible, I don't see why all characters have to use direct attacks. Plus, Jabba is an Iconic character... Need I say more? B)

Oh ok
  • Options
    We should have a sixth character spot called the tactics incharge, who can't attack but call allies to assist and give crazy buffs or debuffs
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Options
    i actually really like this idea
  • Options
    We should have a sixth character spot called the tactics incharge, who can't attack but call allies to assist and give crazy buffs or debuffs

So, kinda like ships but no attack. Could be interesting. Certainly, there's a whole bunch of toons that would fit that position.
  • Options

That idea kind of makes me think of gamorrean captain in the pit