B2 vs Wedge

ChillyCanuck
11 posts Member
edited January 2017
As a Christmas gift I received a google play gift card, with no other ideas coming to mind I decided to spend it on some crystals. I am usually a f2p but i Purchased a mega pack and received Wedge, B2, cheif chirpa and gammorean guard, along with shards for other toons. Got lucky with the drops, but buying this pack was a one time thing. I currently run a Droid team (Hk, 88, 86, Nebit, JE) in arena and float around the top 50 in my shard, however I also have a fairly developed light side team with Lando, ackbar, leia, Biggs. Getting b2 completes my Droid team, however wedge gives me the powerful wiggs pair... I'm lvl 50 so those two toons are not going to be farmable for a considerable amount of time. Should I stick with a Droid team incorporating b2, or drop the droids and focus on a rebel team with wiggs?
Thanks for any advice

Replies

• Options
    Wedge is farmable in fleet now so you don't really need to wait for the cantina node. B2 does just fine at 4* as long as levelled, geared, and modded well, also needs a tank to taunt to avoid getting shocked or outright killed.
  • Options
    B2 is awesome. He's in my arena (my alt is rebels with wiggs). I will say wiggs lead in gw means winning everyday right now...I may lose a weak rebel along the way.

B2 is just so useful. Being able to eliminate stealth, taunt...sth, leia, rg..no problem. Mine is 7 star so I can't say how a weaker b2 will be.
  • Options
    Do B2 he's amazing in any line up and would benefit your droids a lot he's also viable in high level arena at gear 9 so he's awesome. Wiggs is fading out of the meta but b2 has such a great kit that he should stay relevant forever
  • Options
    At those levels, not being able to farm Wedge doesn't matter, because your opponents don't even have him at all.
  • ChillyCanuck
    11 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Geshtianna wrote: »
    At those levels, not being able to farm Wedge doesn't matter, because your opponents don't even have him at all.

Pretty much every top 20 player in my shard has wedge, and the top ten all are running the rogue one duo. Guy in first has 6* chirrut, baze and wiggs
  • Options
    B2 is extremely viable at four stars as well, I'm level 85 and have lots of g11-10 characters and my 5* g9 b2 helps me out a lot to take on baze in the last node of GW and he has a prime spot in my future dream squad.
  • Options

Hey are you in the guild game clones omega!!!!
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    Options
    Just have to say that you're one of the luckiest players, Four full characters including B2 and wedge, at level 50, on a data card, that you didn't pay for it in the first place.
    Grats btw!
  • SkySmoker420
    106 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Pretty much every top 20 player in my shard has wedge, and the top ten all are running the rogue one duo. Guy in first has 6* chirrut, baze and wiggs

You will have that in every shard. The guys with the money to spend will have the hard to get characters first. Simply because you bought one mega pack, over the 2 months you've been playing they have probably bought 10-20 of them. I'm a heavy spender. People will tell you focus on bringing one team up at a time and not spread your self to thin. I just reached level 85. When I did I had 17 7* toons, all g9-11, a full empire, Rebels, Jedi, and sith team, A 6* jawa team, and a full fleet of 6/7* ships. I'm still missing a lot of viable toons like chaze, b2, etc, but I place first in both arenas. I spent probably 3-4K.