Merger

If you are a smaller guild looking to do t7 rancor raids and grow your ayers to be able to do heroic aat raids. Joins us we are cleansith.
You can reach me on line at scroggy
Ign 465 299 989

Replies

• Options
    How many people aare in the guld ATM?
  • Options
    25 active
  • Options
    Looking to merge my guild Solos united. About 20 active
  • Options
    I am in a guild " We Freaks" currently have 23 active players ranging from level 25 to 8, we are currently doing T4 Rancor with a few heavy hitters carrying the lower levels through. We are looking at a merger to build numbers.
  • Options
    Im currently in a top 500 guild but we are looking at merging our top 15 ish players with other L85 strong heroic players to create a very strong guild and keep current guild as development guild, the only thing is we would want people to join our guild as we plan on having an overall 100 members strong guild, let me know if this interests u, im directing this to scriz I'm certainly not highjacking yr post pal
  • Options
    Blackhawk I would have to pass with you since I am leading the sister guild of a heroic guild group.
  • Options
    Alharrington we would be open to adding your players to ours and help them with their development. We are about to launch over the weekend a t7 rancor raid.
  • Options
    Blbehrens I will tell you the same as al. We would merge with you and help your players grow. But just to let you both know we will doing t7 rancor raids. As long as your players have 1 7* toons they will get rewards. With our help we can guide them to strong players
  • Options
    No bother scriz, seems most guilds having the same idea good luck
  • Options
    Alharrington and blbehrens we would like to have both of you join our family. Weven will create a third guild in our family to help with the lowest members and build them up to move into the top guild. We do use line as a main way to communicate.