Suggestions for a Daka replacement in my squad

I am level 68 and run a Dark team consisting of Bobba (L) 6* g8; Vader 5* g8; TFP 6* g8; RG 4* g8 and Daka 5* g8 . I usually rank between 28-38 in my shard but lately is getting harder to resist in top 50 so I decided to relegate my beloved Daka only to GW and campaign. The problem is I can't decide on the replacement (at least until I would be able to get EP or ST).

I would like to keep my team Dark but the arena ranking is important.

My top dark candidates are GS (currently 4* g7 soon g8) Phasma (3* undeveloped) Sidious (4* undeveloped) (IG-88 3* undeveloped)
On the light side i am not very advanced .I have Rey (5*g7) StHan (soon to be 5* g7) Lando (4* g7) AA (6* g6) Lumi (6* g6)
I could also farm Sun Fac, Doku or Asajj ( or some other character I didn't consider).

18 players from top 20 in my shard use Wiggs+Lando so I need to put someone in that will bring a + against this guys, and hopefully that will be viable in the future.So if anyone has any suggestions please let me know, I really need your help.

Thanks!

Replies

• Monxie
    559 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I believe farming B2 would be a good idea for you. You could also pick Sun Fac or Darth Maul, but long-term you need to farm rebels so you can unlock 7* Palpatine.

If you're farming zeta, then I can recommend zeta Bariss or Vader's zeta lead.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Running Boba lead, 88 would be a good addition to that team.
  • Dwinkelm
    768 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, how did you decide that Daka was the weak link on that squad? I would personally guess that Vader is less useful at those Star and Gear levels. A quick glance and I would guess you need more burst damage to climb easier.

B2 is always a great choice, can be plugged into any team, and will help against those pesky rebel buffs... but doesn't help at all with damage. 88 would also be a good addition, as noted above, and would give you the damage boost I suggest.

I might also recommend going ahead and leveling up your Geo Soldier, but perhaps grab Geo Spy in addition (highly underrated and will fit into that dark team, if you're trying to stay dark). Geo Soldier is extremely easy to level and gear, and I like him a lot for this reason.

On a long-term outlook, how is your scoundrel squad? Once you get beyond level 70, you reaaaally want to be able to complete the highest tier of the credit heist event. It's the only way to efficiently level your roster at higher levels. For this reason, 88 and STH could be better long term use of your crystals and energy.
  • Options
    First of all, It's **** that your whining about being in top 50 with gear 8 toons when I have to have gear 11 to make top 200, secondly, I think the best character for you to farm would be your sidious given that your server seams to be full of healers
  • Options
    Thanks for your input . I will try to answer you all.

1. The reason why I replaced Daka was because în the previous last 10 games, all against Wiggs+ Lando teams (without healers :) )she was oneshooted 9 times. I managed to win most of those fights but always fighting 4 against 5 gets old pretty soon.

2. Second I have 6 scoundrels: Boba 6* g8,STHAN 5* g8, Lando 4* g7, Chewie 5* g6, Greedo and Ig 88 undeveloped, until now I didn't had any problems with the heists.

3. Now I replaced Daka with STH yesterday with mixed results but I made him g8 after the battles so I hope for better today.
    This is meant to be a short term solution. I'm planning to farm B2 from cantina (I just need 3 shards for TFP's 7*) and I have half of Darth Maul shards whom I farm from Fleet and Guild. I also started ( slowly) developing 88.
    I will decide later on the starting line :)

About my ranking, I don't think that anybody would want to fall from a position that they worked hard to reach, and also always is room for improvement, no ?

Thanks again for your replies, they really helped.
  • Options
    I'd recommend running boba lead, 88, lando, tfp, and either royal guard or sthan. Give you four solid dps options with some good aoe attacks and debuffing all protected by a tank.
  • Options
    I'd recommend running boba lead, 88, lando, tfp, and either royal guard or sthan. Give you four solid dps options with some good aoe attacks and debuffing all protected by a tank.

I started this last days using a similar team in heists and scoundrel challenge,only I use Chewie instead of TFP for obvious reasons. It is a very fun team, but I don't know if it's viable until I reach level 78 (I am only 72) and TFP gets ability block since most of my adversaries are using Wiggs-Lando-Boba-SThan (with variations).

Also i currently finish between 16-22 on my shard, usually under 20, so you know, if it's working....