Virtual Gaming World

Replies

• Options
    Good one?
    《Belief is not Required》
  • Options
    looks like a very well modded TITO team
  • Options
    Part of this was Kenobi, Chaze, and Barriss zeta, but most of this was terrible choices by whoever was playing.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    It really doesn't matter on who was playing.

Wiggs chaze +1 just cannot beat a properly modded gk zbariss tito team.
  • Options
    Unless he had general kenobi himself.... And or a zeta barriss, it would have been very difficult to compete
    Check out my channel and if you like it feel free to subscribe
    Virtual Gaming World
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Unless he had general kenobi himself.... And or a zeta barriss, it would have been very difficult to compete

It would have been much easier if his team wasn't based on crits and crits and more crits. If he had Zeta Vader and and well modded empire team he could of gotten some DoTs going and he would have had a chance. His choice to use those specific characters against that lineup wasn't a great choice which made it very difficult to compete. Wiggs is like the worst combo to go against Zeta Barriss and Kenobi because those two are designed to destroy the crit meta lol.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Wiggs could have beat him.
    When he used baze's second special instead of first...
    When he refused to use cherrut's first special...
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

It would have been much easier if his team wasn't based on crits and crits and more crits. If he had Zeta Vader and and well modded empire team he could of gotten some DoTs going and he would have had a chance. His choice to use those specific characters against that lineup wasn't a great choice which made it very difficult to compete. Wiggs is like the worst combo to go against Zeta Barriss and Kenobi because those two are designed to destroy the crit meta lol.

Until general kenobi flips the script amd turns all debuffs into buffs
    Check out my channel and if you like it feel free to subscribe
    Virtual Gaming World
  • Options

Zeta Vader would make the DoTs come back right away. Zader, Boba (even Geo Spy) can beat TITO on auto I have a guild mate doing it on a daily basis
  • Options
    KeKattia wrote: »

Zeta Vader would make the DoTs come back right away. Zader, Boba (even Geo Spy) can beat TITO on auto I have a guild mate doing it on a daily basis

Yeah well that's cause the Tito isn't well moded...

It's not only the team compo that matters, it's the toon order their health and defense etc...
  • Options
    Maraxus wrote: »
    Yeah well that's cause the Tito isn't well moded...

It's not only the team compo that matters, it's the toon order their health and defense etc...

That is probably right. I still think Zader is the best counter to TITO however, that is as long as you have Boba as well to make the team pay for all the buffs and take advantage of the persistent DoTs.

I guess that's why you guys came up with TITO ten
  • Options
    @VirtualGamingWorld who had this nice Tito team?
  • Options
    How is the best way for mod this Kenobi team?
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Newman wrote: »

I'm not saying I have the answer but feel free to check my modding on the SWGOH website. It's how I like to mod it

Although arena team is not update, the toon mod is updated so just look for chirrut Baze GK aayla bariss and Cheka their mods
  • Options
    Newman wrote: »

I'm not saying I have the answer but feel free to check my modding on the SWGOH website. It's how I like to mod it

Although arena team is not update, the toon mod is updated so just look for chirrut Baze GK aayla bariss and Cheka their mods

I'm running Kenobi l, zarris, fives, Ayala and b2, but I think they are not optimise properly.

I start to work on gear for my chaze just now, I needed to save all my carbanti for Kenobi :)
  • Options
    the setup is weak to vader zeta. but everything needs a counter
  • Options

a very few number of whale Vader zeta might be able to beat it...

But I can guarantee you the team is defending just fine against lots of Zader around...
  • Options

But I can guarantee you the team is defending just fine against lots of Zader around...

think what you want -

vader boba and equal chaze zariss will beat it on offense all day long
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

think what you want -

Ok suddenly chaze and Zariss appear...

My point is just don't go around saying zetaing Vader will magically make this team loose, cause a lot have tried and Zader isn't enough.

U probably need chaze GK or Zariss and a good boba... Hence why I said "whale" Vader zeta ;)

Don't take it wrong I didn't intend to disrespect... And I am not saying your Vader zeta couldn't beat it.

Just to warn against short cut people might take when they see "Zader counter that". Because we have been using this team for weeks now in arena and from the experience gathered very few Zader team can beat it
  • Options

think what you want -

Ok suddenly chaze and Zariss appear...

My point is just don't go around saying zetaing Vader will magically make this team loose, cause a lot have tried and Zader isn't enough.

U probably need chaze GK or Zariss and a good boba... Hence why I said "whale" Vader zeta ;)

Don't take it wrong I didn't intend to disrespect... Just to warn against short cut people might take when they see "Zader counter that"

their are other zader configurations that will counter it as well

i was just trying to simplify the point and my only point is zader is a counter to this team. nothing more nothing less.
  • Options

How is the original TITO team on offense? It looks like it lacks dps. Can it beat most other top 10? Or do you switch to it once taking first?
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Obs0lete wrote: »

How is the original TITO team on offense? It looks like it lacks dps. Can it beat most other top 10? Or do you switch to it once taking first?

The original might have some hard time against chaze on offense

The GK aayla bariss chaze one Auto any battle in <4min.
    Although I must say I haven't been against other Tito on my shard yet, mainly empire teams (Zader or ep leads) and chaze wiggs GK/SF teams
  • Options
    Seems like there may be some stalemates once TITOs become more prevalent
  • Options
    Obs0lete wrote: »
    Seems like there may be some stalemates once TITOs become more prevalent

When that happens, as it always happens in this game, new meta wil emerge ...