Swgoh monthly subscription

Masterohwanee
51 posts Member
edited January 2017
How about EA offers a monthly deal for 19.99 billed to your credit card. You would get 100 crystals everyday but if you miss a day you lose those crystals and in addition you get a daily prize box that could have; gear pieces, toon shards, credits, crystals. This would be optional but not needed in order to play the game. What do players think about this idea?
Post edited by Masterohwanee on

Replies

• Options
    I agree. The whole point of the monthly package is to keep people logging in daily over 21 days. If there were a package that increased revenue but also offered gear, the Interest and activity might be what EA wants.
  • Options
    This monthly package would be 100 crystals a day, everyday. Not just 21 days. And the prize box
  • Options
    They make more money without it.
  • Options
    I like it. I have subscribed to many mmo's just to play the game, so I would definitely pay to subscribe for this game. I think $15 would be a better sub price though. Universal sub fee
  • scuba
    14074 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Get the 21 day subscription pack and at level 85 you have this except the character shards for $10.99
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Get the 21 day subscription pack and at level 85 you have this except the character shards for $10.99

This is a better deal for sure.

In regards to subscriptions, I'd pay at least $39.99 a month for a decent subscription based system.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • scuba
    14074 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

This is a better deal for sure.

In regards to subscriptions, I'd pay at least $39.99 a month for a decent subscription based system.
    For 39.99 better be a lot!
  • Options
    I would want to keep it affordable for most players so keep the 10.99 deal and this deal
  • gatormatt
    304 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I like this idea. You could include many different subscription tiers just like you have the many different crystal packs.

10.99 - 100 crystals for 21 days (current sub)
    19.99 - 150 crystals for 30 days + daily prize box
    29.99 - 200 crystals for 30 days + 2 daily boxes
    39.99 - 300 crystals for 30 days + 3 daily boxes

The prize boxes would include a chance for fully crafted gear, not like the current daily challenges prize box.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    They do 21 day intervals because you end up making two purchases in a 1 month time period. It's better for their bottom line. You're already paying $22 a month.

All Jedi mind tricks to get you to spend spend spend.
  • Options
    Or they should definitely Up it to however many days are in the month you should get paid out 100 crystals not 21 For the 12-13$.
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    Options
    I wonder as the game starts to die down if they would switch to a system like this to keep it going. I know my spending has dropped way off recently, but I would do a subscription like this in a second!
  • Options
    gatormatt wrote: »
    I like this idea. You could include many different subscription tiers just like you have the many different crystal packs.

10.99 - 100 crystals for 21 days (current sub)
    19.99 - 150 crystals for 30 days + daily prize box
    29.99 - 200 crystals for 30 days + 2 daily boxes
    39.99 - 300 crystals for 30 days + 3 daily boxes

The prize boxes would include a chance for fully crafted gear, not like the current daily challenges prize box.

+1
  • Options
    It would be optional. Not needed in order to play.