Please adust arena battle time

It's harder for people to rank up in squad battles if the team has lots of health with a time limit. I can understand if the team has better gear higher levels, that's perfectly fine if someone is trying to rank up. The problem is that these "underdogs" have to deal with the higher gear/levels wit a time limit given significantly more hp. If there is more time given or time meter is removed, gear/character/level becomes the main focus as I think it should be, not time.

I just finished a battle where I would have won but because of the time limit, it was draw when it was 4 v 1... and I had to auto for about half the battle where I enjoy my battles more if I didn't have to, nor should I have to auto for the full battle just to win (usually strategize first so I can't 100% auto) if anything more than likely to be a win because the person was bound to lose or something more than draw but less than win, if you decide on something like that.

Another concern I have is that time limits IMO tend to favor offensive teams than defensive teams; by that I simply mean higher normal attacks/high crits can finish off players faster but usually a cost;can't heal for example, even though they can't do this, well the time limit for squad won't matter as much because unlike GW, characters revive next battle. If I want to win based on a team with healing powers and stuns/higher survivability by sacrificing higher attack power , I should still be able to win despite not being an attacker or support with high attack and not have to worry about time. There are other defensive strats. that can win often, but just take more time to win, but with the time alloted, it may be a draw instead. Basically I think by giving more time or removing it, more players can win rather than draw and still get rewards using a variety of different team strategies.

Overall I like the idea of fighting harder battles based on rank via character stats abilities gear levels, not based on time, but if you still want to implement, at least start small maybe an extra 30 seconds to a minute to a few minutes. :)

Replies