Improvement is the key#1- New Holotables and Events

I am an f2p player, so this is from an f2p point of view
I would just love if there would be something like a quest, in which we have a certain objective, like buy/steal/force someone to give us certain object, or take control of a certain building or something, in which Generics can be used as troops. They give us special rewards like Rare Shards( shards of characters who are not available to farm), Gear, etc. But here's the catch. There are 4 Quests in a row, and once you get a reward, it is locked until you finish the last. You can move around to locate/find enemies/reach target/etc., but as soon as you come in range of enemies you go into classic SWGOH fight mode( like a normal battle ).
Requirements-
1) If a character dies in a quest, you must pay 10 crystals to revive him.
2) You can have up to 100 troops, but can mobilise only 4 of them at a time(If heroes, i.e. Boba Fett,JKA,etc. are increased, you can carry lesser troops).
3) If you want to keep a scoundrel as a hero, you must pay that character credits.(200 per Quest).That scoundrel should also be unlocked. Scoundrels have the following bonuses-
i) In for the money- +30 speed, +20 defence, +20 offence and -5 counter chance.
ii) Former Employer's favourite- +100 counter chance and +50 percent chance to assist and call allies to assist.(Only applicable in casses like Boba Fett and Imperial Faction, Sth, Lando, Han Solo, etc. and Rebels).
4) You must choose a faction, and from only that faction you can use heroes and troops.
Example- Republic-(Jedi and Clones), Separatists-(Droids + Geo's + 2 Sith [Ds and Cd], + some more heroes])
5) That faction will give you up to 2 heroes you don't have in your roster and 20 troops which cannot be unlocked( eg. Clone captain, OOM Battle droids, Stormtrooper commander, etc. )
You may also use your allies and guild mates ships and characters in Guild/Ally quests which have have higher rare things drop rate, but rewards are divided in a 60%(you),40%(allies/guildmates used).
Please share your views.
1...2...3! You're dead!

Replies