First off let me say how glad I am I ran across this game. It is FAR more than I expected. I am enjoying it a lot.
Second, what a great forum. I have played a few other mmo/rpg/whatever type game this is and the posted here are the most polite and pleasant I have encountered.
I am a new player (couple weeks) and am basically f2p. I believe in supporting the game so I do buy items, especially the special offers.
I doubt I will ever be a true endgamer but I have a few questions that maybe you can answer.
1. Is it even possible to be competitive in pvp as f2p?
2. Is it best to save crystals for chromium cards or refreshing battles?
3. What is the deal with Poe? I drew him when I started the game and I have seen no use for him. He dies so fast and damage is really low. I don't have any other characters that people are saying go well with him and he's only 4*. Does it make that big a difference?
4. Synergies. Very cool idea. Very complicated. Not really a question. More of an observation.
5. I am mostly trying for characters I like just to play around with them. I am dying for Vader. Is it possible to put together a decent pvp squad (for rewards) but still collect random characters I like? (Poggle? Hear he's good but boring character.)
Well anyway. If you read and/or reply thanks for your time.