who to drop for sun fac

I'm level 63 usully top 3 in arena. recently it got crowded with wiggs and chaze. I need sun for the dispel til I can get b2. droid squad was my focus so til b2 I'm running a crit squad Lando 7* g7 88 6(almost 7)* g8 86 7* g7 Boba 6* g8 srp 6* g7. I can take srp or 86 to g8 but I feel one had to go for now. drop srp or 86? and would a geared 3* sun fac he worth using like chaze or does he need stars?

Replies

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    I would try him out a match or 2 in place of srp, the buff removal on facs basic should help a lot against chaze teams, if you can keep him alive, if not you may have to wait until he's 5* maybe higher.
  • Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    I would try him out a match or 2 in place of srp, the buff removal on facs basic should help a lot against chaze teams, if you can keep him alive, if not you may have to wait until he's 5* maybe higher.

I would agree with that. Sun Fac and B2 both work well against chaze teams, with B2 holding a slight edge. I would expect that a 3* SF will be far to squishy, and may not survive the first barrage.
    T Pain
  • Options
    ok I'll work on some stars then. the initial barrage isn't too high yet. only one person on the shard is over level 70. b2 is the farm when I can. 4 levels to go. thanks!
  • Options
    Well geared sun Fac may be 3* and still be useful. But certainly not at G7 - he must have several tiers giving protection. G9 at the least I would say. If you count him only as sub before B2 is available, I wonder if it is worth it.
  • Options
    I think it'll be worth it either way. I'll need his ship for when I make it to zetas. also planning on having a defense squad to swap once I get the top spot back. droids get me there easy but they fall just as fast on defense.
  • Options
    If you plan to use him often, then go for it. Maxed counter chance and higher gear level is what he needs - and really gives to my wiggs fighting chance against "AOE hidden behind tanks" teams.
  • Options
    sucks I can't use him right now I'm still levels away from having gear 9 toons
  • Options
    Sun fac is a real pain to gear tho :( at least from 8-9.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    ok I'll work on some stars then. the initial barrage isn't too high yet. only one person on the shard is over level 70. b2 is the farm when I can. 4 levels to go. thanks!

If your not even level 70 than sun fac could work at 3* just keep him at high gear.
    But srp gets the leadership bonus from lando. You got lando and boba so do you really need a dispell?
    If you use sun fac; he is nearly useless if he doesn't have tenacity. Mine is at 86.

He will survive the first barrage becuase he is so slow. Also he will survive the 2nd barrage becuase by then he will have taunted because he has so much tenacity that he rarely ever gets a debuff.
  • Options
    platz I was thinking about srp and sf to hide my crit aoe squad behind.

jet the reason I need sf is for all the fast sth on my shard. if Boba misses his ability block on han it's game over by the time it's Bobas turn again the enemy has gone twice thanks to the tm he feeds them. I'm level 65. my sf has all tenacity mods granted not very high level because I don't have an empire team yet. but they are tenacity mods.

thanks for the help guys
  • Options
    I think it'll be worth it either way. I'll need his ship for when I make it to zetas. also planning on having a defense squad to swap once I get the top spot back. droids get me there easy but they fall just as fast on defense.

B2 and SF are both versatile characters that can be inserted into many teams. You definitely can't go wrong building them both up. Good Luck!
    T Pain