New player need help :)

Hi guys, im level 44 (F2P player), its my first account and i read the perfect guide for starters too late.

I love jedis, so i farm my jedi team and now i have:

3* QJG (L)
3* JC
4* Mace Windu
4* Luminara
2* Ahsoka (first chromium pack)

I have some other characters, like Royal guard 2*,Genosian Soldier 3* or Leia 3*

1) I want ask you guys, its k for the start? Or maybe is better start another account for the perfect start and pray for a 4 start hero.

2) What do you think i need focus to make my jedi team better

3) I know that Jedi team isnt great, you recomend me keep farming my jedi team or strart a rebel team to make my progress to my jedi team better?

4) Im a little stuck in my level right now. Any advice to help me in the progression? I grow up one level per day or less.

5) Dark side mision... I need farming a good character to make the missions more easy? (Really hard sometimes. My team is 3*Talia /3*Genosian Soldier/ 2*Royal Guard/ 2*IG-86 /4* Grand Moff Tarkin

6) Best use for my gems? or maybe only wait until unlock better fights and refull energy.

Ty guys, im new in this kind of games and i love this one. Sorry for my english is not my native languaje.

Replies

• Options
    Lol..you're early in the game homie so don't frett.

1) stick to Jedi focus on (QJG and Mace) and gradually build the others. Eventually you'll have a shot at Yoda.

2) Keep you account going and don't worry about hitting the lotto with a 4* off the rip, You have a solid foundation

3) As of this post the Rebels are the new pink and can be a serious Arena squad if built right, but not my style. Personally prefer the empire squads

4) Keep grinding if you're a F2P. It'll take a hot minute but you'll get there. If you want to progress and be a serious player you need to spend $$. It's the truth.

5) Work with what you have in regards to empire, but once you unlock certain boards. Try to focus on Sun Fac, Royal Guard, M.off, Tie Fighter for starters.

6) Save your gems until you get higher levels. You'll unlock cool stuff

I hope this helps for the time being. There is so much to the game
  • Options
    TY!!!!

Im going to stick to my jedi team then and try to be more patient.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    CloneWar wrote: »

[...]

4) Keep grinding if you're a F2P. It'll take a hot minute but you'll get there. If you want to progress and be a serious player you need to spend $$. It's the truth.

[...]

6) Save your gems until you get higher levels. You'll unlock cool stuff

ad. 4. You can very well enjoy the game and rank high in arena without spending a dime. But ofc. you will have an advantage if you spend money.

ad. 6. No, no, no. Spend all your gems on energy refreshes. The more energy you spend the earlier you will unlock the cool stuff (new tiers of challenges, LS/DS missions etc.) If f.ex. you rank in top—50 in the arena, you can sustain 2 x 50 crystals energy refreshes and a 100 crystals cantina (or energy) refresh.

• Options
    Nice!!! ty for this advices!!!
  • Options
    You don't need to pay to be a serious member, I'm top 15 in my shard and haven't paid a dime. Just reached top 5. At such a low level, investing into chromiums might not be a terrible idea, but cutting it off at around 3-4 is advisable, it would be better to spend it on energy.
  • Options
    K, but someone can explain me how the arena works? Im near 1500 in my division, maybe i need buy extra fights to make my progress faster? A lvl 75 player in in the same arena but in higher position than me or the arena is only for my level?

Sorry if my enlgish is not great
  • Options
    Mate I recon you should stop farming Jedi.The first thing anyone should do in my opinion is farm 5 scoundrels.Bobba with cantina reward energy ,Lando he is a rebel and a scoundrel in cantina.Chewy in normal battles in arena ig88 and in galactic war Cad bane.Scoundrels will allow you to complete the heists wich is free droids to level up and extra cash.Once you have maxed scoundrels I would then move to rebels
  • Options
    if you are at any level and looking to improve join Mortal Seperatist. leader is level 85 and keen to help people get to a stage to compete with the big boys. We have afew other level 85s also. If we are struggling to finish a raid we can call in some muscle to finish it off. getting gear and leveling up the correct toons fast will be easier with us.
    Ally me - eddy 944-514-285
    Add me on line - lord_eddy
    If you drop an ally request and are without a guild I can invite you in instantly.