Vader Zeta Lead vs Palps Lead Arena

Obviously Vader > than Palps in raid but has anyone used both in Arena?

Im considering spending my first Zeta on the Dark Lord but not sure if its worth it if it doesnt help me in Arena. Currently finish around 13-8 each day in my Arena.

Replies

• Options
    I've fought zeta Vader teams and they are way better. The turn meter removal can keep your team locked up, and once vader does his force crush you're debuffed for the rest of the match. Can't say that about Emperor lead teams.
  • Options
    far point, thanks :)
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    I've fought zeta Vader teams and they are way better. The turn meter removal can keep your team locked up, and once vader does his force crush you're debuffed till Vader dies. Can't say that about Emperor lead teams.

Corrected that statement for you.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    I've fought zeta Vader teams and they are way better. The turn meter removal can keep your team locked up, and once vader does his force crush you're debuffed till Vader dies. Can't say that about Emperor lead teams.

Corrected that statement for you.

True although a properly modded vader isn't a quick kill. Hacking on him leaves other deadlies alive long enough to wreck your team.
  • Options
    Just zeta'ed mine, and no regrets! Sidious *7 G10 almost G11, so Rancor will get pwned verys oon. AAT P3 will get pwned with my SF/RG/STH/EP all G11. And in Arena I'm maintaining top5. He is the best of all worlds!
    Do or do not...
  • Options
    I'm thinking seriously about Zeta'ing Vader too.

Whats' the optimal team? Zader, Palpy, Shoretrooper, TFP and Boba?

Also, will get General Kenobi in about a week. Does he fit in well with a Zader?