Which cantina character next?

Would greatly appreciate any help on who I should farm next in cantina battles for overall synergy with squads in arena and tournaments.

My current team is Biggs, Wedge, Lando, STH, and RG. I am building up a droid team, but could easily focus on either empire or jedi team (they are all relatively similar in power).

I'm currently debating between JKA, B2, Barriss.

Thanks!

Replies

• evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    What level are you at, and how is your guild doing in tank raids? Other toons?

For me, I'd probably go JKA (from that list). Useful in many aspects of the game. Good AoE, Buff Immunity on basic. B2 is nice as well, but I don't find him to be required.

I'm working on TFP. The Empire is sure to be getting something soon.
  • Options
    I am level 85 and guild is doing T6 Rancor and AAT regularly. My characters are

https://swgoh.gg/u/contango/collection/

I did get TFP recently as well. In arena have you found JKA kit more useful than B2? What squad do you run with JKA?

THanks!
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    If you want to do a Jedi Squad then JKA is an excellent choice. QGJ would be a great character to get as well, and is a great lead for Jedi. You can get him in Cantina shipments. Ahsoka is also available in Cantina shipments and has some good synergy with Anakin. I'm starting to build her up for my Jedi Squad in raids right now and she pulls out some good numbers and has a nice heal on top of that. If you can get Yoda then he is another great choice. You can unlock him in an event using Jedi that comes around about once a month.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Looking at your roster; you should farm mods. You have way to many 1,2,3* mods on your arena team. Level your guys up to 85 as well
  • Options
    @ Jetlife

Did you find the investment of going from character level 80-85 worth the currency?
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah... level 80 characters can't compete at top ranks. I ONLY give advice to get to number 1.
    Only characters I have at 80 are ones I haven't used for months. Level them up especially if you use them everyday, use them in arena, use them in gw. It will be much better if you level them.