Vader's ship: when will he be available?

Over the two tournaments I managed to unlock Vader's ship. It's a great ship, and he works incredibly well. Between the target lock and the dispell, he is an invaluable part of my arena team.

However, he is only 4* and I therefore cannot use him in the challenges (particularly the zeta challenge) and will presumably, over time, lose his strength in the arena as other ships get stronger by increasing star rating. I would like to ask/suggest a Vader pack like the Boba Fett pack. The other tournament characters have been for sale at one time or another. I'm sure everybody who doesn't have this ship would love the opportunity to get it, and those who do (like me) would love the opportunity to improve it.

I understand if Vader shards cannot be made too easily available, but just the ship would do wonders.

Replies

• Options
    +1. Yes please. I'm 20/100 and would like to finish it.
  • Options
    I'd love to have Vader's ship but I don't think it should be available in a pack or anything "easy". It was a major grind to get Vader to 7* and I think the grind for his ship should be difficult too.

Maybe make his ship as the achievement after you 7* Vader instead of getting his extra shards you don't need. It kills me to get extra Vader shards, only to have to trade them in at the shard shop now...
  • Options
    I'm sure it'll come back. But they haven't said when or how.

Might be nice if Ship achievements gave blueprints for the TIE Advance.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    sneeyatch wrote: »
    I'd love to have Vader's ship but I don't think it should be available in a pack or anything "easy". It was a major grind to get Vader to 7* and I think the grind for his ship should be difficult too.

Maybe make his ship as the achievement after you 7* Vader instead of getting his extra shards you don't need. It kills me to get extra Vader shards, only to have to trade them in at the shard shop now...

+++++++1
  • Options
    It's already quite stupid they put Vader shards in the ship store... kinda frustrating when you grinded him for a full year and maxxed it in november and since 2 months, Vader 6 and 7* are popping all the time in the guild chat and all the newbies around are gonna have him 7* any time soon.... disgusting.
  • Options
    Oh believe me - I took advantage of Vader being in the fleet shipments. But - by the time that rolled around and when he actually did appear in there, I was already 85/100.

The thing that killed me most is you get an announcement / achievement thing when you 7* Yoda, but not anything when you grind out Vader. I was a little burnt about that. He's soooo much harder to max out than Yoda... and by far a better toon.