How did I end up with an odd number of Arena Tokens?

Arena Tokens are even amounts - 200, 400, whatever. Depends on the rewards, etc. but always in even hundred amounts as far as I know.

I have 225...

Replies

• Options
    It goes by where you finish in rank. See the "Prizes". This thread also helps.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/71048/uneven-arena-tokens
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    For real? You can get 625 or 675 as a reward.

I got 60 GW tokens (or 360 after spending earnings...) That is annoying. In the past refreshes were doable with tokens.
  • Options
    Naw wrote: »

I got 60 GW tokens (or 360 after spending earnings...) That is annoying. In the past refreshes were doable with tokens.

He asked about Arena, not GW.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options

And? I thought I gave the response in the first row.
  • Options
    You may have done a refresh of the GW store back in ye olden days, when you could use GW tokens to refresh (as opposed to crystals as it is now). I have ended up with an odd 330 tokens due to this.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

And? I thought I gave the response in the first row.

You gave a snippy question to the OP. ;)

SnakesOnAPlane
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    KyleKatarn wrote: »
    You may have done a refresh of the GW store back in ye olden days, when you could use GW tokens to refresh (as opposed to crystals as it is now). I have ended up with an odd 330 tokens due to this.

@Naw this is what happens when you mention other things. ;)
  • Options
    ^ this! :D
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

You can submit a ticket to have them even out your GW tokens. I did it on my android account when they first made the switch to crystals.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

You can submit a ticket to have them even out your GW tokens. I did it on my android account when they first made the switch to crystals.

This does not always work. Many have tried unsuccessfully. It all depends which customer service agent you get.

At all, let's not clutter the OP's Arena discussion with GW.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

This does not always work. Many have tried unsuccessfully. It all depends which customer service agent you get.

At all, let's not clutter the OP's Arena discussion with GW.

well, that question was awnsered in the first comment ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Yup, top 100 pays out 625 tokens. Before I could make it in there regularly, I used to be stuck in the same position as you and it bothered me to no end lol.
  • Options
    Must have been when it happened, I broke into the top 100 a week or so I guess. I didn't even bother to look at the rewards in terms of rank.

Thanks and sorry - I should have looked before I lept.