Best order for Leia's ability

Yendor
261 posts Member
edited January 2016
It was recently suggested to me that I may be miss using Leia in Arenas. I currently stealth her first round to get the bonuses and protect her and then basic attack second round for damage and to give the group crit buff. Someone else mentioned that they do not bother to stealth her as she does not last long and its more important to get the crit buff on the rest of the team. My experience has been that she typically lasts several rounds due to stealth and Poe's taunt and her fast speed plus Phasma's Victory March result in her second attack and thus the team crit buff, come around pretty quickly, but I wanted to get the opinion of others.

This poll is strictly related to Arenas

Best order for Leia's ability 7 votes

Super Ninja Leia rocks! I always stealth first
14%
Yendor 1 vote
Being the reasonable human being that I am, I know that it is situational, however, I usually stealth first
14%
Sixplicit 1 vote
Do, or do not! There is no stealth! Always attack first for the sweet crit bonus!
42%
SweGuyMysticPiragecfeedback 3 votes
I don't know about this reasonable human being nonsense, but it is situational, though I usually attack first
28%
garcia_george99Castaspella 2 votes

Replies

• Von
    119 posts Member
    Options
    How is Leia doing in high level, high gear, and high stars ?
    I just got the shards to upgrade Leia to 7* , but the comments towards her are 50% 50%.
    Let me know if you have any experience or any thoughts about Leia. Thanks !
  • Options
    I have her at 7* and I like her. I've seen people complain she doesn't double or triple hit enough or do enough damage but she seems to do enough for me.

That's just my two cents. Hopefully more people chime in here for ya. It is a ton of credits to commit to
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    She is still powerful and still used in the top whale teams on my server.

If you have enough to 7* her, I would.
  • Options
    Yes, she rocks.
  • Options
    A 7-star Leia is a glass cannon few can match. Gear her up and demolish folks :)
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • Options
    She's great but is a little inconsistent
  • Options
    whales use her a lot with quin, fotp, phasma, and poe
  • Options
    After the update, I hardly ever see her anymore in the top 10. Now it's all Phasma, GS, Tie, QGJ and Poe. Seems after the update they all ditched her and put in Poe.
  • Options
    The reason she's not used is because she sucks on defense. Meaning, the AI wastes her first move stealthing. It leaves your team vulnerable to getting beat in the arena.
  • Options
    Anraeth wrote: »
    After the update, I hardly ever see her anymore in the top 10. Now it's all Phasma, GS, Tie, QGJ and Poe. Seems after the update they all ditched her and put in Poe.

Seeing high level Tie's and QGJ teams they must have spent thousands of dollars on. hah.
  • Job
    49 posts Member
    Options
    I use her and her crit buff helps all.
  • Von
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback !
    I am currently working on this team :
    5* Phasma (L)
    7* QGJ
    6* FOTP
    6* Lumi
    5* Poe
    I was thinking of replacing Lumi with a 7* Leia. Or do you guys recommend Lumi ?
  • KitsuAeryn
    201 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I don't think Leia is good ENOUGH relative to the other options to be worth spending the $1,000 or so it'll take to 7-star her in the current environment. If you already have her, I'd say use her, but if you don't I think there are comparable glass cannons you could cultivate at a fraction of the expense.

I have a 3-star Leia and she can't compete with my other attackers at all. I've seen more powerful Leias do amazing things, though. Mileage may vary.
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • Options
    Leia is great and I am looking forward to the day where she has: LvL 8: Add 50% chance to gain 10% Turn Meter
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    I use her and love her but I got lucky it seemed every pack I opened I got shards for her and hit a 4* of her in the bronze pack..
  • Options
    she seems way weaker than last month, and her turn 1 is usually stealth on defense, which is terrible
  • Options
    Today I encountered leia again. She had 4 turns all attacking me 3 times. Here is leia's ability
    Hair Trigger -
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a
    55% chance to attack a second time and a
    40% chance to attack a third time.

So is it 55 percent to attack twice and if she attacks twice its an additional 40% chance to attack a 3rd time? Or is it simply 40% chance to attack 3 times easy
  • Options
    I was quite unsure on how to use Leia as well. A friend told me to not use her Stealth in battle unless her health is really low. So what I do now is to use her basic ability over and hardly use her Stealth. I figure her buff to the entire team and her chance to hit 2X or 3X would overcome her damage bonus while stealthed.

• Kesiss
    148 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    No she's not broken. You had bad luck.

• Options
    I have Leia and about every 3 attacks it double attacks and every 6 or so it triple attacks so she can put some real damage down and with her unique Crit it can be very dangerous. Her downfall is that it is really hard to get shards for her!!!
  • Von
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback guys !
    Was wondering if a 7* Leia worth swopping Lumi I use currently ? If Lumi was 7* would you swap ?
    The team currently :
    6* Sid (L) or
    5* Phasma (L)
    7* QGJ
    6* FOTP
    6* Lumi
    5* Poe